Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   How many teams have you created? (/forums/showthread.php?t=325170)

dhs22p 06-11-2009 07:03 PM

How many teams have you created?

I have had plenty of time to create teams and I have 53 to this point. They are all small Ohio high school teams though. My username is dhs22p. How many have you made?

ram29jackson 06-11-2009 07:25 PM

Re: How many teams have you created?

search- fullback29

about 12 or so, so far.

I like to have a theme to involve the color and design if possible. I try to come up with 3 color combinations to make the striping unique. So, it can take a while sometimes, to see what twist I can give the trim etc.

CoffeyN 06-11-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhs22p (Post 2039689571)
I have had plenty of time to create teams and I have 53 to this point. They are all small Ohio high school teams though. My username is dhs22p. How many have you made?

WOW! and I thought my 25 was a lot!

Where did you get all those logos?! I had a hard time finding a couple of my 25, I couldn't imagine trying to find some of those logos you have up!

dhs22p 06-11-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCoffey (Post 2039690812)
WOW! and I thought my 25 was a lot!

Where did you get all those logos?! I had a hard time finding a couple of my 25, I couldn't imagine trying to find some of those logos you have up!

Well I follow Ohio high school football a lot and it just find ways I guess. I enjoy the challenge of finding logos and pictures. I'm not done yet though. Got a lot more that I want to do.

CoffeyN 06-11-2009 11:44 PM

cool, yea i had to search for a few and create a few from scratch, it was fun to do and felt like i accomplished something when i got them done! your teams look good, keep it up!

Watson 06-12-2009 12:21 AM

34, but i delete the ****ty ones

BearDownUofA 06-12-2009 01:06 AM

I've created six so far, with my newest, the California A&M Condors (currently just called California AM due to the bug), being added in the past few days. It'll be replacing SJSU in my CAS dynasty, along with the team I'll be playing as, the UC Oceanside Friars, replacing FSU, the SCLSU Mud Dogs replacing Tulane and the Louisiana Cougars replacing LSU.

I've also created the Chicago Bears and the La Costa Canyon Mavericks (my high school) but I won't be using either of them in a dynasty.

lilcoo3 06-12-2009 01:16 AM

I've got about 35 right now. Check me out I think they are all done except for one team