Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NFL Head Coach (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Substitution Glitch? (/forums/showthread.php?t=325398)

BabyfaceNelson 06-12-2009 03:20 PM

Substitution Glitch?

Anyone ever have the "Keep Him Out" option greyed out when trying to sub out a player?

I had a situation (from the 2nd Qtr on through the end of the game) where EVERY player that I wanted to sub out I could not because the "Keep Him Out" option was greyed out. I had players on the depth chart that were not injured and could've been subbed in.

Has this happened to anyone else?

BillNyeTheScienceGuy 06-12-2009 03:32 PM

Re: Substitution Glitch?

yea its happened before to me

an easy workaround, is to never sub in and sub out using that option. just quick sub the fatigued players out manually, and once theyre back to normal quick sub them back in

coachchris 06-12-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyfaceNelson (Post 2039694304)
Anyone ever have the "Keep Him Out" option greyed out when trying to sub out a player?

I had a situation (from the 2nd Qtr on through the end of the game) where EVERY player that I wanted to sub out I could not because the "Keep Him Out" option was greyed out. I had players on the depth chart that were not injured and could've been subbed in.

Has this happened to anyone else?

The only time I have noticed this is when playing coach now. I have always had the option in career mode.

Were you playing coach now?

If you were I think the cpu makes changes for you in that mode but I do not play coach now often.

BabyfaceNelson 06-12-2009 10:03 PM

BillNye: Thanks. I've played through 2 seasons and have never used quick sub. Time to find out how to use it. ;-)

coachchris: It was during a career game. Funny thing is, I was able to sub players in the first quarter. I had a few players get injured early in the game. All of a sudden, can't sub any more using the clipboard / pop-up. I still had active players in the positions I was trying to sub, despite the injuries. *shrug*

Thanks for the info!