Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 10 Video: USC @ Oregon (AI vs. AI) (/forums/showthread.php?t=325585)

Steve_OS 06-13-2009 12:23 PM

NCAA Football 10 Video: USC @ Oregon (AI vs. AI)

Here is a NCAA Football 10 video showing what can go wrong when your QB gets hit, while throwing the ball.

rudyjuly2 06-13-2009 12:29 PM

Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: USC @ Oregon (AI vs. AI)

Certainly saw a pass rush on the first play. Nice sideline awareness on the throw and catch by USC. Hopefully we'll see more incompletions that hit the ground at some point.

Sting 06-13-2009 12:39 PM

Looks better than last year, but I've yet to see a ball hit the ground in a vid. Completed pass or INT, someone catches the ball. I thought they addressed this

MacPlex 06-13-2009 12:41 PM

I like the first pass play. 1st This shows if he would have steped up in the pocket he would have had more time to throw. I love it. 2nd in 09 stop routes were damn near impossible to stop. Because in man the db would always stand behind the wr. In this video the usc played good D and stepped in front of the 5 yard stop.:)
I just want to see more team celebrations ugh. Thats what this game is missing alot of.

nxt 06-13-2009 12:42 PM

These videos are hurting my eyes. The ball absolutely hates to touch the ground. This is ridiculous. Where are the bad passes, overthrows, underthrows. All CPU QB's look too comfortable. I don't like this at all.

Sting 06-13-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudyjuly2 (Post 2039698178)
Certainly saw a pass rush on the first play. Nice sideline awareness on the throw and catch by USC. Hopefully we'll see more incompletions that hit the ground at some point.

Sorry, didn't see your post. I'd like to see these as well. Is it just me, maybe the camera angle, or do the players look smaller in comparison to the field than last year? I like it a lot if that's the case. It just looks like there's more room on the field, maybe it's just me.

dkrause1971 06-13-2009 12:44 PM

Again Qbs were 3/4 with the incompletion a pick. I am otherwise liking the videos. Pass rush did seem good from USC but would have liked to see more than the one play from Oregon.

rudyjuly2 06-13-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stingmgt (Post 2039698223)
Sorry, didn't see your post. I'd like to see these as well. Is it just me, maybe the camera angle, or do the players look smaller in comparison to the field than last year? I like it a lot if that's the case. It just looks like there's more room on the field, maybe it's just me.

The camera is more zoomed out this year on pass plays. I think the player models are identical to last year.