Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Inside Blog This Week.. you'll "witness" something cool. (/forums/showthread.php?t=326184)

beau21 06-15-2009 04:25 PM

Inside Blog This Week.. you'll "witness" something cool.

Hinting to first screen(s) and/or video(s)?

From stephensonmc's twitter:

Quote:

Make sure to keep checking the EA SPORTS Inside Blog this week. Sean O'Brien will be posting. I think you'll "witness" something cool.
:y220:

RayAP19 06-15-2009 04:28 PM

Re: Inside Blog This Week.. "you'll "witness" something cool."

I'm sure I wasn't the first to immediately think "OMG LeBron's pre-game chalk ritual"

vols bravesfan 06-15-2009 04:29 PM

Re: Inside Blog This Week.. you'll "witness" something cool.

LeBron JAmes is what I'm guessing it will be about.

Meechie1013 06-15-2009 04:58 PM

Yo Steph with that said, Does that mean that the blogs are every Friday still? Also, is there a chance that we will see some pics or a video?? Enough of the hypin lol. Time to SHOW US THE BUSINESS!!!! LOL.

Stumbleweed 06-15-2009 05:00 PM

Haha man, you really don't have to make the actual question part of your posts really large for them to read/see it. They'll address whetever they can at this point, which isn't much.

And yes, I think it's safe to assume that we'll be seeing pictures and video fairly regularly much like EA did with the weekly Madden blogs.

Jamin23 06-15-2009 05:02 PM

If it is Lebrons pregame ritual I will be very happy because I asked stephensonmc if they could put it into live 10. Does anyone have the link to the inside blog?

beau21 06-15-2009 05:02 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong.. I didn't feel the need for a new thread for this.. but aren't we supposed to be seeing new player models for NBA Live 10?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamin23 (Post 2039707749)
If it is Lebrons pregame ritual I will be very happy because I asked stephensonmc if they could put it into live 10. Does anyone have the link to the inside blog?

http://insideblog.easports.com/

vols bravesfan 06-15-2009 05:03 PM

When is the first blog coming out?