Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA New Camera View (/forums/showthread.php?t=327345)

rudyjuly2 06-19-2009 08:50 AM

NCAA New Camera View

I really don't like the new camera angle in the NCAA 10 demo. It's lower than the old one making it more difficult to see downfield and get a good feel for the vertical spacing. You can see the flats a bit better but I also don't like the panning and transition that happens at times. I really wish they would have included the old camera as a second option for us. Camera angles do have a great impact on our enjoyment of the game.

So, how many guys liked the old camera better, the new camera or don't care either way? As for wanting more camera angles for coach mode and more options I will leave that for another debate.

berad88 06-19-2009 08:55 AM

Re: NCAA New Camera View

I do not mind the new camera at all. I am finding the opposite though. I am having a harder time seeing the flats and having not problem at all seeing down field.

Strummer101er 06-19-2009 10:43 AM

Don't like it. Too zoomed out, especially if you pass downfield. You can't see well enough to adjust to the ball on offense or defense.

JerseySuave4 06-19-2009 10:53 AM

i'd just like this current camera angle to zoom in slightly more when you're passing and to zoom to the regular view when a pass is being caught so you can get YAC. I'd take 09 camera > 10 camera.

TheWatcher 06-19-2009 11:14 AM

The bottom line is this:

1. If the old camera version is not available, they need to patch that in.

2. We need to have adjustable angles.

GigemAGGIES13 06-19-2009 11:50 AM

I have no idea why we weren't given the option to use the classic angle...does it give somebody an advantage in head-to-head? Madden doesn't think so.

CKW11 06-19-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berad88 (Post 2039725477)
I do not mind the new camera at all. I am finding the opposite though. I am having a harder time seeing the flats and having not problem at all seeing down field.

This is the way it is for me too.

DJ 06-19-2009 12:02 PM

I can't see the flats at all with this new angle.