Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Intercepted an option pitch! (/forums/showthread.php?t=327577)

AirLobo23 06-19-2009 09:44 PM

Intercepted an option pitch!

For a TD!

Very cool. Never happenend before. Not even sure you could do it in previous versions??!!

Loving the demo, no idea what all the complaints are about. Graphics are better, gameplay MUCH better, even the new camera angle is nice. Just fix rosters and sliders and we're golden!

J-Unit40 06-19-2009 09:59 PM

Re: Intercepted an option pitch!

Sweet! I knew it was in the game,but haven't come close. Actually, I forgot all about it. I probably won't see it because in my 9 or 10 games played with the demo, I have used Florida everytime, but once. :cool:

theant1h3ro 06-19-2009 10:19 PM

Yea I did that today playing and even my fiance' was shocked by it since she has been watching me play NCAA for four years now. I am also definitely enjoying the demo I've gotten a variety of games from blowouts to close nail biters to giving up a screen for a TD to lose a game. I also love some of the new animations, overhead catches and DB WR jostling to be more specific, while some obviously still need to be tuned. All in all I'm extremely excited to get NCAA 10 and I feel like it will be fun for me at least it has definitely improved in a year there is no doubt, just hope they can get the roster issue fixed by release date!!

drowsike 06-19-2009 11:06 PM

Yea I did it to

boxboy99 06-20-2009 05:30 PM

It was in on LG I remember doing to against friends 2 times in our Dynasty. I think it was 05 or 06. It was great because the one was right before half and totally changed the game. I think it shocked everyone when I did it but I know I had did it a couple time against the computer. I assume you still hit Y to catch the ball like LG?

FSU93 06-20-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirLobo23 (Post 2039728469)
For a TD!

Very cool. Never happenend before. Not even sure you could do it in previous versions??!!

Loving the demo, no idea what all the complaints are about. Graphics are better, gameplay MUCH better, even the new camera angle is nice. Just fix rosters and sliders and we're golden!

I did! I'm loving the demo!

marcoyk 06-20-2009 07:29 PM

I really want to see it but I haven't come close to getting one ha.

Krodis 06-20-2009 08:27 PM

Computer did it to me.