Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Ncaa10 running= Ro.Ro.bo.Tic. (/forums/showthread.php?t=327713)

Aboogie5 06-20-2009 09:01 AM

Ncaa10 running= Ro.Ro.bo.Tic.

WTF is this.. can i say madden 09 pass down. running is horrific. Look at the replays on the run, does not look very good, looking like ROBOTS. When you make a turn their feet... it makes this ugly cut move that has been going on since 05, jukes are not very responsive and unrealistic looking still, hit stick... still isn't very usefull on heisman or all american... does stiff arm even work? ROFL

Demo is WACK

mastershake88 06-20-2009 09:32 AM

Re: Ncaa10 running= Ro.Ro.bo.Tic.

the game is whack..don't buy it and also people say this is just the demo not the finished product? um this is as finished as your gonna get.

Kriech23 06-20-2009 11:39 AM

The running in the part your talking about isn't the greatest but I'm glad at least this year that you can't just turn the corner and beat a safety with a quarterback. They have to get to top speed, and thats what was missing last year. On every play last year the running back took the hand-off and was at top speed 2 yards into the play. As was the quarterback. Now it's more like 15 yards.

canes21 06-20-2009 11:46 AM

I don't know about you guys, but I am loving the demo. I play on Heisman too, BTW.

Every single time I play Tebow's accuracy is average and should be. He is not the pocket passer. When he runs he can be deadly in short yardage situations. Chris Rainey will blow by my defense if I have them set up wrong. The adaptive AI is also nice I played the demo and didn't change the formation and ran 3 plays. I got shut down. I have since switched it up every possession and I am getting some close games to flat out blow outs.

As OU, I am finding the passing game a lot better this year. When I throw on the run I hardly hit my target. But when my feet are planted I hit 95% of the time unless I try and lead them too much. Setting up plays is also fun to do. I love setting up a PA all game and getting to the start of the 4th and running the PA and getting some nice yardage that helps me clinch the win.

You guys need to play the game more realisticly and you might start to enjoy it. Don't glare at the negatives the whole time. They aren't that bad. This game is a big jump over 09 and this is coming from someone who made fun of the NCAA team all this year for their "improvements". Well, I am blown away, I didn't expect a game this good.

Pared 06-20-2009 11:52 AM

This could easily have been posted in the demo impressions thread.

You can certainly share your thoughts there, albeit in a civil manner. Thanks.