Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   earosters.com sold? (/forums/showthread.php?t=330426)

monte8066 07-01-2009 02:34 AM

earosters.com sold?

it would appear that earosters.com owned by Linder was sold to that douche Kaldenberg.

MattUMD224 07-01-2009 03:09 PM

Re: earosters.com sold?

Quote:

Originally Posted by monte8066 (Post 2039768546)
it would appear that earosters.com owned by Linder was sold to that douche Kaldenberg.

yea i had that issue for a second but it seems to be working now

type in earosters.com/forums

kestrel 07-01-2009 04:40 PM

Yet the forums there are closed.

Sold? The fact that there's a reference to gamerchicken.com (not even an open site) on the earosters main page makes me want to think that something else is going on.

On a related note, can FK still be found? fairdale-kings.com (his most recent site) goes to a godaddy domain page. What's up there? (Have I been out of the loop here?)

Not to demean or belittle anyone else naming rosters (as I appreciate all efforts), but are there any "big names" left offering them? <- I can't figure out another way of saying that that doesn't sound mean or offensive...no offense is meant.

ElroyJetson 07-01-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrel (Post 2039770508)
Yet the forums there are closed.

Sold? The fact that there's a reference to gamerchicken.com (not even an open site) on the earosters main page makes me want to think that something else is going on.

On a related note, can FK still be found? fairdale-kings.com (his most recent site) goes to a godaddy domain page. What's up there? (Have I been out of the loop here?)

Not to demean or belittle anyone else naming rosters (as I appreciate all efforts), but are there any "big names" left offering them? <- I can't figure out another way of saying that that doesn't sound mean or offensive...no offense is meant.

why did fairdale king quit making rosters?

kestrel 07-01-2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shorty199127 (Post 2039770703)
why did fairdale king quit making rosters?

Did he? I don't know. If I knew he did then I might be able to answer why. At this point, all I know is that he doesn't have his own site from which he offers his named rosters...or he doesn't have one, yet...or he doesn't have one still...

ElroyJetson 07-01-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrel (Post 2039770807)
Did he? I don't know. If I knew he did then I might be able to answer why. At this point, all I know is that he doesn't have his own site from which he offers his named rosters...or he doesn't have one, yet...or he doesn't have one still...

i remember last year around september sometime i seen a thread talkin about fairdale quit making rosters , but noone but a select few knew why , but they said to ask him

Heisman316 07-01-2009 06:53 PM

You guys can get free rosters here at OS, why pay for them???

ElroyJetson 07-01-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisman316 (Post 2039771108)
You guys can get free rosters here at OS, why pay for them???

we know that , but fairdale used to do 360 rosters also for free and he all of a sudden quit and we are wondering why