Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Creating yourself: Do you or not? (/forums/showthread.php?t=330560)

Broncos86 07-01-2009 03:56 PM

Creating yourself: Do you or not?

I was reading the thread on what people will do first in a franchise, and I wondered something: How many people put themselves into the game (CAP)? Do you do it in a franchise? Do you create a backstory to it?

skudplayr 07-01-2009 04:04 PM

Re: Creating yourself: Do you or not?

Not. I've kind of let myself realize that I'm never going to play NFL football, so I just consider myself the GM/Owner and not the player. Plus, whenever I would create myself, I'd have a hard time not forcing the ball to myself in franchise games which would lead to bad decisions.

RGiles36 07-01-2009 04:11 PM

Never. If I was a good athlete, then I'd consider it. I just never liked creating myself in any games (well not recently anyway).

IndyColts2 07-01-2009 04:11 PM

That is the first thing I always do for my offline franchise. I always create my player before I start. It just makes franchise better when you gotta improve your own player as well.

Accfsu34 07-01-2009 04:35 PM

I create myself and some buddies in NCAA then upload us to madden draft class.

rsoxguy12 07-01-2009 04:37 PM

I probably haven't done it since they introduced superstar mode. But I may do it again this year just because I hate the superstar mode cameras. And the QB is horrible in superstar as well if you control a WR or RB.

BrianFifaFan 07-01-2009 04:41 PM

I've done it on every game I've had, save Madden. I'm gonna do it this year. I've actually kinda gotten away from myself so much, now it's more create-a-son. Maybe I'll just retire my virtual ego and make my two boys as create a players!

OakKyd 07-01-2009 05:00 PM

Nope but i do on superstar
I actually play HB(3rd string) but i started at CB(But thats to boring on superstar)