Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   DCU Titans (/forums/showthread.php?t=332226)

Bigdmo9999 07-07-2009 11:39 PM

DCU Titans

I definitely like to show off my team but I just put this together to make it easier. I have been creating this team since NCAA 06. This year, I will be switching to the PS3 version of the game, so it was time for a redesign. The SDCA Titans became the DCU Titans, changing from an academy to a university. They also got a new logo along with new uniforms for all sports teams. Here is a team overview for how they will look in the 2009-10 season.

StayPlation82 07-07-2009 11:54 PM

Re: DCU Titans

not bad, i can appreciate a good red and black combo. i see the throwback works with the plain pants. only issue i see is the 24k capacity stadium for a 4 star program. i don't research stuff like that but it seems a bit small. i also appreciate the small nike check. i've seen some of those big one and they remind me of the knockoffs you get from a flea market.

Bigdmo9999 07-08-2009 12:45 AM

Re: DCU Titans

Quote:

Originally Posted by StayPlation82 (Post 2039793778)
not bad, i can appreciate a good red and black combo. i see the throwback works with the plain pants. only issue i see is the 24k capacity stadium for a 4 star program. i don't research stuff like that but it seems a bit small. i also appreciate the small nike check. i've seen some of those big one and they remind me of the knockoffs you get from a flea market.

Yeah you're right. I have two DCU's right now, one for me and one for the public. The public one is using Miami's roster as a template and I have it at 4 stars. The one for me is 2 or 3 (don't remember) and using Ohio I think as a roster template. I juiced up my team for the public since I figured it would bring more downloads. As for the stadium, I wanted one with no team signage and one that seemed to be in Eugene Oregon, that was the best I could do. Its not really a concern to me but I see how that would look odd. Maybe I'll lower the prestige and maybe find a different Nike school to use as the roster template.