Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Mini-Camp (/forums/showthread.php?t=332339)

DePounded 07-08-2009 10:54 AM

Mini-Camp

This question is directed at Ian, but I would also like to hear what all of you think as well. What do u guys think about bringing back the "old" mini-camp drills from the PS2/Xbox madden? Personally, I would really like to see this in Madden 11--I assume that it is too late to add any new modes to Madden 10. This drills were awesome to play against friends, and they actually really helped polish my skills. IMO, the "new" drills aren't terrible, but they don't really help u improve your game (ex. Bench press). Ian, is this something u guys r considering for Madden 11?

NFLFAN 07-08-2009 12:26 PM

Re: Mini-Camp

They needs to bring the many camp drills from NCAA's game and 2K5's game to madden for franchise.

PlatooN 07-08-2009 12:31 PM

i only like this idea if the cpu teams can use it to. If not it's just an unfair advantage.

jayohehn 07-08-2009 12:32 PM

I agree with bringing back the old mini-camp. Specifically because they were great to play against friends, chase and tackle had to be the best.

rsoxguy12 07-08-2009 01:09 PM

Mini-camp was much better than the mini games we have now.

rckinAPhilliezhat 07-08-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falzon (Post 2039795239)
i only like this idea if the cpu teams can use it to. If not it's just an unfair advantage.

people keep saying this but I would love to know how we could possibly know if the cpu teams are using the camps or not? As long as cpu players are progressing..all you can do is use your imagination..

Its a bit upsetting because obviously enough people felt the way you feel to make ian take out weekly training all together...Actually just the image of a developer reaching into the system and taking out the ability to work with individual players makes me want to drive off a bridge...upside down....on fire.....with my seatbelt on.

HolyCrap 07-08-2009 05:15 PM

madden needs to add 80 man rosters and bring position battles back so the preseason matters cuz right now its doesnt at all.

in the nfl the preseason is used to set a teams roster in madden the roster is already at 54 so no need to play preseason at all

jeremym480 07-08-2009 05:51 PM

I actually enjoyed Last Gen's Mini Camps.

I wouldn't mind player's progressing somehow through a practice mode or something.

Anything's better than nothing, I suppose.