Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Fixed Iowa (/forums/showthread.php?t=332431)

Bigdmo9999 07-08-2009 04:19 PM

Fixed Iowa

I have a fixed Iowa in my TB. They have the correct tigerhawk logo and the right facemasks :woot:...just search BigDmo.This team is for PS3 only (used custom logos). The roster is complete (and accurate I think, an Iowa fan can feel free to correct me). I also gave them a yellow alternate and white helmet (did that before the news EA f'd up again). If you don't like the additions I made feel free to use my work as a base if you wanna fix it, or if you want to make this for 360.

Here are the logos I used:

RaiderKtulu 07-09-2009 07:08 AM

Re: Fixed Iowa

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999 (Post 2039795986)
I have a fixed Iowa in my TB. They have the correct tigerhawk logo and the right facemasks :woot:...just search BigDmo.This team is for PS3 only (used custom logos). The roster is complete (and accurate I think, an Iowa fan can feel free to correct me). I also gave them a yellow alternate and white helmet (did that before the news EA f'd up again). If you don't like the additions I made feel free to use my work as a base if you wanna fix it, or if you want to make this for 360.

Here are the logos I used:

Personally I'd go with a yellow alt helmet if you're going to have an alt helmet, but that might be just me. I follow the NFL much more closely than the NCAA so Iowa have always looked like Steelers rip-offs to me.

Bigdmo9999 07-09-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu (Post 2039798909)
Personally I'd go with a yellow alt helmet if you're going to have an alt helmet, but that might be just me. I follow the NFL much more closely than the NCAA so Iowa have always looked like Steelers rip-offs to me.

Well I gave them white pants in addition to the white helmet so they can have themselves a white out. It looks pretty cool when it is paired with the white jersey. Someone who wants traditional Iowa can have it and someone who wants more choices for Iowa can have that too.

Bigdmo9999 07-10-2009 07:34 PM

bump

I also have some other teams that are redesigns that include rosters, so you can just use those if you want names for exhibitions

CrHawkeye 07-10-2009 08:59 PM

cool.... dumb question here... but will we be able to play online ranked with modified teams? (jerseys & equip) I assume not... but... do we know for sure?

TrapStar215 07-10-2009 09:03 PM

And how long did it take you to do the rosters?

Bigdmo9999 07-10-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrHawkeye (Post 2039807724)
cool.... dumb question here... but will we be able to play online ranked with modified teams? (jerseys & equip) I assume not... but... do we know for sure?

You can in online dynasty, nothing else I believe

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrapStar215 (Post 2039807749)
And how long did it take you to do the rosters?

Idk, 30 minutes. I just used the default Iowa roster and put in names myself. There were 3 guys I couldn't find names of, 2 WRs and an LB, someone help?