Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Teambuilder Import (/forums/showthread.php?t=332724)

DIRTYSTEVE 07-09-2009 03:40 PM

Teambuilder Import

I read that the process to download your created team is a pain. What is the process?

Solidice 07-09-2009 03:43 PM

Re: Teambuilder Import

you get the game, go to teambuilder section of the game(i think you have to enter some kind of code to "activate" it, similar to the Live DNA thing in NBA Live from what I heard), search for the team you want, download it. your done.

Hova57 07-09-2009 03:47 PM

if its anything like fnr4 your profile is tagged to your system so if i go to my teams under my psn it will show my teams only because i have my saved private.

p.s. you have to input your code that comes with your game first

DIRTYSTEVE 07-09-2009 03:48 PM

well, that sounds painless enough

2krules 07-09-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIRTYSTEVE (Post 2039800737)
I read that the process to download your created team is a pain. What is the process?

I read what you read, also. I think it was the first guy who started giving impressions. He did say that importing a team was something of a pain.

joschuma 07-09-2009 05:41 PM

I had trouble entering my code from the box instructions. You have to ensure you include the code with the ---'s in between each section. But once I got it entered I thought it was very user friendly. You can search for anything, state, team name, etc and it pulls a list. I like it, not that I am using it unless they patch that we can replace fcs east with TB teams.

msuhockeycj 07-09-2009 05:44 PM

I picked up my game today

Getting into the teambuilder site isnt that bad just punch in a code to get your team slots. It looks like you can buy extra slots after the allotted 12 they give you but none of the DLC is up yet so idk how much that would be.

The biggest problem so far for me seems to be I cannot find my teams I created on the site. I can log in with my computer and pull them up but when I try on my 360 they are no where to be found. I hope they are just in the process of getting the systems and teams up for launch and they will be available tuesday. I would be very dissappointed if I lost the 8 teams I already created

Wasted Penguins 07-09-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msuhockeycj (Post 2039801429)
I picked up my game today

Getting into the teambuilder site isnt that bad just punch in a code to get your team slots. It looks like you can buy extra slots after the allotted 12 they give you but none of the DLC is up yet so idk how much that would be.

The biggest problem so far for me seems to be I cannot find my teams I created on the site. I can log in with my computer and pull them up but when I try on my 360 they are no where to be found. I hope they are just in the process of getting the systems and teams up for launch and they will be available tuesday. I would be very dissappointed if I lost the 8 teams I already created

I figured out how to download other peoples teams. Just do a "search schools" search. I was able to download my buddies CFL team. I can't get any of mine though...ugh