Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   your personal favorite players (/forums/showthread.php?t=333154)

jets10 07-10-2009 11:42 PM

your personal favorite players

everyone has his/her own favorite players and who we like to play in madden. that being said, wouldn't you be kinda disappointed if their potential rating is really low? like i saw in head coach 09 leon washington's potential was like a 77 when i think he can be up there as one of the league's most versatile players (i think he already is).
are potential ratings set in stone and a player no matter how he performs cannot exceed it?
is there a way to edit those ratings?
i also worry for vernon gholston. i think he can develop into a really good player and make himself justified of being a number 6 overall pick. everyone thinks he's a bust and therefore i am assuming his potential will be really low. are there any ways to change that? maybe with the coaching skills of rex ryan?

Outkizast 07-10-2009 11:43 PM

Re: your personal favorite players

Charles Woodson... but he's getting older... so I'm not so worried about his "potential" rating...

TeamBuilder 07-11-2009 01:56 AM

Offense- Pat White
Defense- Yeremiah Bell

pelly 07-11-2009 02:24 AM

Sean Taylor......i kno hes no longer living but i loved that dude as a player. I cant really play with the skins because my joy of terrorizing the opposition with Taylor and Landry cant happen......what? im rambling? Ok, i choose ed reed FTW!

nhiverson 07-11-2009 02:34 AM

My Favorite player is Fred Taylor and im hoping he has a great year splitting with Maroney in NE.

AdamV4xSBChamp 07-11-2009 02:50 AM

Vernon Davis: really made the niners a viable option for online play, he can abuse any LB in the league, add any nickle corner and 95% of safties to the list. Hope he's still as good this year with his rating drop.

Kevin Faulk: Used to pick this guy up last gen in frachise when back up RB's would get grumpy and get released. Great speed, awesome pass catching, pretty much the perfect 3rd down back on Madden.

marginwalker 07-11-2009 02:52 AM

Offense: Zach Miller
Defense: Nnamdi Asomugha

jbate15 07-11-2009 02:53 AM

Offense- Brian Westbrook and Adrian Peterson
Defense- Brian Dawkins and Sheldon Brown