Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   **Official Bugs And Glitches Thread** (/forums/showthread.php?t=333167)

TheLegend3001 07-11-2009 01:17 PM

Re: **Official bugs and glitches thread**

When you are playing a head to head match on the same console, the game plan check marks are not hidden. Your opponent can see if you are aggressive or conservative. It's not a game killer, but it does make that feature useless when I have people over playing head to head

DGuinta1 07-11-2009 01:38 PM

Man in motion runs into fellow receiver. :nono:

IN13NSE 07-11-2009 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGuinta1 (Post 2039810430)
Man in motion runs into fellow receiver. :nono:

Happened last year.

Only bug i have found is when you try and change your player on defense first... it won't let you hot route. It gets stuck in the "LS moving to get to different players".

How High 07-11-2009 01:44 PM

I had a moment where my receiver fumbled the ball out of bounds and the other team recovered it out of bounds and got the ball...I challenged it and everything but the play stood...it was a tie game in the 4th quarter when it happened I was pretty pissed...

DGuinta1 07-11-2009 01:50 PM

Not a bug but more like an annoyance for me when I am player locked on a DE and I try pumping the crowd up only to go offside! Grrr! So if you wanna pump the crowd up, do it before player lock. :google:

stevedrumsdw 07-11-2009 02:05 PM

People have said that you can't get rid of the short grey sleeves in cold weather no matter what you do, is this true? If so that sucks and needs to be fixed.

SlyBelle 07-11-2009 02:10 PM

Probably not a major bug but more of an annoyance. On fourth down, the CPU will always auto-select a play from the special teams options for you which usually is a punt. Normally in the past, they appeared to make wise decisions so I usually quickly click through the screen to speed up the game. But in this year's version, I'm noticing it often defaults to some crazy suggestions like going for it when it is 4th and a mile and on my own 20 yard line in the 1st qtr. I have seen this countless times. Because I click so fast, I have to spend a time out to change the play.

Of course, I can slow down and make sure the right play is selected, but I would have thought the CPU being a little more practical when suggesting plays.

Maximus205 07-11-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGuinta1 (Post 2039810489)
Not a bug but more like an annoyance for me when I am player locked on a DE and I try pumping the crowd up only to go offside! Grrr! So if you wanna pump the crowd up, do it before player lock. :google:

Just hit down on the right stick instead of up.