Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Fight for the fumble question (/forums/showthread.php?t=333298)

Texans989 07-11-2009 12:14 PM

Fight for the fumble question

Does it do the fight for the fumble thing on every fumble? Because i dont want every fumble to be decided by button mashing. ive seen times on videos where it looked like on player surely fell on the ball, but then other team would get the ball because of fight for the fumble. I think they should only do this if they fall on the ball at the same time

43Chargers4Now 07-11-2009 12:20 PM

Re: Fight for the fumble question

Yeah, it definately needs to be fixed. Especially some situations where O-linemen and LBs fall on the ball first and then a WEAK cornerback comes up with the ball.

Unless that cornerback was pointing around a gun for that ball, there's no way he could have come up with it.

mmorg 07-11-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 43Chargers4Now (Post 2039810174)
Yeah, it definately needs to be fixed. Especially some situations where O-linemen and LBs fall on the ball first and then a WEAK cornerback comes up with the ball.

Unless that cornerback was pointing around a gun for that ball, there's no way he could have come up with it.

When has this happened?

KANE699 07-11-2009 12:45 PM

It's funny cause ive seen it happen in real football where the fat lineman lets it slip right out of his tight grasps after having full control just so a skinny corner can grab it.

Fight for the fumble doesn't happen on every occasion, watch the video guys.

Dat Boi TJ 07-11-2009 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KANE699 (Post 2039810272)
It's funny cause ive seen it happen in real football where the fat lineman lets it slip right out of his tight grasps after having full control just so a skinny corner can grab it.

Good post beat me to it.

bcruise 07-11-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KANE699 (Post 2039810272)

Not only that, but isn't there an option to turn off the interactive (button mashing) part of it, and just let the CPU decide who gets it?

leke4bears 07-11-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcruise (Post 2039810328)
Not only that, but isn't there an option to turn off the interactive (button mashing) part of it, and just let the CPU decide who gets it?

i dont like botton mashing part of it. i which they can turn it off in online ranked match.

Hbruh 07-11-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leke4bears (Post 2039810508)
i dont like botton mashing part of it. i which they can turn it off in online ranked match.

HERE WE GO AGAIN.....BUMZ.....ONCE AGAIN COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING IN MADDEN, "TAKE OUT RC, PLAY REAL SIM BALL, I WANT LESS CONTROL AND BETTER ANIMATIONS" STFU. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TRUE TOP TIER BUMZ, I LIKE THIS ADDITION, WHY? ITS GONNA ADD ANOTHER DIMENSION TO SEPARATE THE PLAYERS WITH TOP STICK AND THE ONES WO, ONLY THE BUMS WITH SLOW HANDS AND NO STICK W COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS. THIS JUST LIKE YALL COMPLAIN ABOUT RC BECAUSE YOUR HANDS ARE SLOW. GIVE ME THE CONTROL OF ETHING IN THE GAME I CAN CONTROL. IF THERES A FUMBLE AND YOU WANT IT....YOULL GET YOUR THUMB GAME UP!!!!! BIATCHES
WEST COAST 7 0 7