Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Downloading other people's teams (/forums/showthread.php?t=333439)

gofresno 07-11-2009 10:54 PM

Downloading other people's teams

On XBOX 360 are you able to download teams from other people's gamertags and still have everything work properly. All my teams are on a web persona so I was going to start recreating them with a different account and download them that way. Will it matter if that account is silver?

prowler 07-12-2009 05:26 AM

Re: Downloading other people's teams

Quote:

Originally Posted by gofresno (Post 2039812489)
On XBOX 360 are you able to download teams from other people's gamertags and still have everything work properly. All my teams are on a web persona so I was going to start recreating them with a different account and download them that way. Will it matter if that account is silver?

You shouldn't have a problem, I've been downloading Xbox teams all night and posting screens for people. Just make sure you link the accounts before ever logging into TB just to be safe. I did the same thing you did and made a second XBL account that wouldn't be Web, to see how some of my teams look.

gofresno 07-12-2009 05:36 AM

oh okay good thanks!!

cornbox 07-12-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowler (Post 2039813684)
You shouldn't have a problem, I've been downloading Xbox teams all night and posting screens for people. Just make sure you link the accounts before ever logging into TB just to be safe. I did the same thing you did and made a second XBL account that wouldn't be Web, to see how some of my teams look.

do you have a silver or gold membership?

prowler 07-12-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornbox (Post 2039815407)
do you have a silver or gold membership?

One of each and I can access Tb with both.