Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   TeamBuilder exclusive league??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=333669)

Hoos 07-12-2009 09:54 PM

TeamBuilder exclusive league???

Does any one know if it will be possible to set up a small offline league which is made up exclusively of TB created teams??

I'd like to set up a league of local high school teams and play with only those teams. If that's not possible, can we at least fill up a conference or two with created teams??

Hope this makes since!!!

Dr Death 07-13-2009 02:47 PM

Re: TeamBuilder exclusive league???

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoosier4974 (Post 2039816882)
Does any one know if it will be possible to set up a small offline league which is made up exclusively of TB created teams??

I'd like to set up a league of local high school teams and play with only those teams. If that's not possible, can we at least fill up a conference or two with created teams??

Hope this makes since!!!

From what I remember you can do the following:

Use/upload 12 created teams. If you pre-ordered from Game Stop you will get 25 slots for created teams, but if memory serves 12 is the limit you can have in the game at any time.

Your 12 teams can be placed in any conference, or they can be spread out throughout the country. Let's say you want to redo the Big XII or SEC, the teams you upload will take the rivals of whatever team you replace them with.

In other words, say you create the Alabama Mud Sharks and they replace the real Alabama Crimson Tide. That team will inherit the 'Tide's real-life rival(s).

Make sense?

TrapStar215 07-13-2009 02:53 PM

Yeah, you got it all right!

Hoos 07-13-2009 07:21 PM

Thanks for the responses guys!!! Kind of figured that it wouldn't be as flexible as my first choice. Oh well, I'll adapt......will just be nice to have my alma mater square off against some of their most bitter rivals :woot:

Watson 07-13-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Death (Post 2039819870)
In other words, say you create the Alabama Mud Sharks and they replace the real Alabama Crimson Tide. That team will inherit the 'Tide's real-life rival(s).

Make sense?

No, as another poster observed, they only have one rival.

In this case it will more than likely be Auburn/Team that replaced Auburn.