Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Gamestop Code E-mail? (/forums/showthread.php?t=333850)

CoffeyN 07-13-2009 01:38 PM

Gamestop Code E-mail?

Anyone get their e-mail from Gamestop with the extra slot codes yet?

The site said they'd start e-mailing them out today for pre-orders. I haven't gotten mine yet.

2krules 07-13-2009 01:55 PM

Re: Gamestop Code E-mail?

I didn't get an email yet.

But I wonder why they're emailing today. You could get your email, then still decide not to purchase from them, but from someone else tomorrow. You'd have your extra slots, without having to buy the game from them.

dhs22p 07-13-2009 01:57 PM

If you did in store pickup then you get an email. If you just did in store you will get the codes when you get it.

JerseySuave4 07-13-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhs22p (Post 2039819608)
If you did in store pickup then you get an email. If you just did in store you will get the codes when you get it.

you mean if you didnt do in store pickup, you'll get an email. If you did in store pickup, you'll get the code on a little card most likely (i'm assuming its like the UFC code).

Tweeknist 07-13-2009 02:34 PM

I am getting the game from Gamefly, but since they don't come with manuals I won't be getting the teambuilder code. Does anyone have any extra codes? If so, please let me know. Otherwise I will just buy the game thru gamefly and that way I will get the instuction manual and case.

Ziza9Noles94 07-13-2009 03:02 PM

I got a card with the code on it when I reserved my game. Last week. Card had the NCAA cover (Utah one) and said Gamestop Exclusive. "Thank you for Pre-Ordering NCAA Football 10!" "To redeem your 13 extra Team Slots:" blah blah blah and the code.

CoffeyN 07-13-2009 04:21 PM

Yea, I just got home to see that my order is now "Shipped"...can't wait for tomorrow! Maybe they have changed it so they only e-mail you once your order has been delivered or maybe just decided to ship a card with the code with the game.

MaSTA SoLIDUS 07-13-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweeknist (Post 2039819805)
I am getting the game from Gamefly, but since they don't come with manuals I won't be getting the teambuilder code. Does anyone have any extra codes? If so, please let me know. Otherwise I will just buy the game thru gamefly and that way I will get the instuction manual and case.

If I get a second copy I can mail it to you for 5 bucks.