Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   SIAP: Play Action Plays -- Receiver Buttons Blocking View (/forums/showthread.php?t=334547)

JohnDoh 07-14-2009 10:32 PM

SIAP: Draw Plays -- Receiver Buttons Blocking View

What the hell is going on with the draw plays. When you snap the ball, the button assignment for your HB blocks the entire middle of the screen until he gets the ball and then it disappears... but you usually have defenders all on you by then and the play is blown. Was this "Big Button" interference intentional?

AbsoluteFury 07-14-2009 10:46 PM

Re: SIAP: Play Action Plays -- Receiver Buttons Blocking View

Is this confirmed? How about a screen shot? Seems like a death sentence to PA.

I haven't played the game yet...I'm on the fence depending on the feedback.

JohnDoh 07-14-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsoluteFury (Post 2039829846)
Is this confirmed? How about a screen shot? Seems like a death sentence to PA.

I haven't played the game yet...I'm on the fence depending on the feedback.

Ok - quick edit... I meant DRAW plays, not play action. Sorry about that. I went back in to grab a screenshot and realized I screwed up on the heading. Anyway, I grabbed a screenie of what I am talking about and it is VERY annoying. Click the link below...

http://inlinethumb30.webshots.com/70...600x600Q85.jpg

AbsoluteFury 07-14-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDoh (Post 2039829916)
Ok - quick edit... I meant DRAW plays, not play action. Sorry about that. I went back in to grab a screenshot and realized I screwed up on the heading. Anyway, I grabbed a screenie of what I am talking about and it is VERY annoying. Click the link below...

http://inlinethumb30.webshots.com/70...600x600Q85.jpg

LMAO...are you kidding me? Please tell me you photoshopped this...or else EA actually thought this would be user friendly???????

Hopefully this gets patched but realistically is probably now here to stay until NCAA 2013

JohnDoh 07-15-2009 08:05 AM

Unfortunately, no - it is not a photoshop trick. It is very annoying and bugs the crap outta me. Maybe some won't care about it but it really bothers me. Has anyone else noticed it? I couldn't imagine it being an anomoly on my machine.