Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Impact players (/forums/showthread.php?t=334855)

UtahUtes32 07-15-2009 05:19 PM

Impact players

alright, so whats the deal with the impact players? on my created team it made my 4th string WR the impact player. Any thoughts? Does this happen to everyone?

Solidice 07-15-2009 06:05 PM

Re: Impact players

I'm not sure how they set up the impact players for created teams. I used the cupcake generic roster and my punter and kicker are 2 of the impact players. :google:

Ziza9Noles94 07-15-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidice (Post 2039835100)
I'm not sure how they set up the impact players for created teams. I used the cupcake generic roster and my punter and kicker are 2 of the impact players. :google:

haha. Maybe because it's a cupcake team. Field position and field goals man. haha

Roggie 07-18-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidice (Post 2039835100)

I got both of them as impact players AND my 4th string QB.

Meaning I have none...

How do we control this? Every time I download it it changes. Went from making sense to worthless. Went from best 2 WRs and top CB to 4th string QB and K and P.

And shouldn't my best player be one? A starting FS?

CanesFan5 07-18-2009 02:43 AM

I made a powerhouse before and my 4th string DT was an impact player at 83 overall, while I had an 88 overall, 96 overall and 99 overall ahead of him who were not designated as impact players.

prowler 07-18-2009 03:14 AM

Sweet it's not just me.

Currently my impact players are my starting TE, third string DE and 4th string QB. But it gets better, my captains are my starting RG, 4th string HB and 3rd string OLB.

It's definitely not the rosters, I've used three different ones (cupcake, ground attack and Wisconsin) and my impact players/captains always end up being the worst possible choices. But if you download those same rosters without making changes, the impact players/captains make sense.