Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   My brother made an interesting madden statement. To me . (/forums/showthread.php?t=334955)

curve03 07-15-2009 08:44 PM

My brother made an interesting madden statement. To me .

First of all this my first post but I been lurlungbfor months. Been playing madden since 93 also been plying NCAA for years .anyway I had been on YouTube watching the vs madden videos so I decided to give all pro a try, so I picked it up and I like it so now I'm telling all my friends about it it's like 40 of us that ply madden on ps3 so now there interested and looking in to it. Y because I'm a sim style plyer and and the king of our group "hemikc" is the ps3name by the way. Anyway so I tell my brother about this video I made and put on YouTube called Nebraska football 2k8 he watches it and says it's tight. So I begin to tell him trying to sell him on the game and he says "that sounds good and all but u might as well put that dwn and start praticing on ur madden 09 cause it's the only football game u can buy if u want to play football " and I just felt like I was just slapped or something because he was right .

d3athb4dishonor 07-15-2009 08:50 PM

Re: My brother made an interesting madden statement. To me .

Yeah it sucks taht there isn't competition to keep new and innovative ideas coming, but it is what it is you can't be mad at EA... As I read the NFL approached them about acquiring the license.

43Chargers4Now 07-15-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curve03 (Post 2039836105)
First of all this my first post but I been lurlungbfor months. Been playing madden since 93 also been plying NCAA for years .anyway I had been on YouTube watching the vs madden videos so I decided to give all pro a try, so I picked it up and I like it so now I'm telling all my friends about it it's like 40 of us that ply madden on ps3 so now there interested and looking in to it. Y because I'm a sim style plyer and and the king of our group "hemikc" is the ps3name by the way. Anyway so I tell my brother about this video I made and put on YouTube called Nebraska football 2k8 he watches it and says it's tight. So I begin to tell him trying to sell him on the game and he says "that sounds good and all but u might as well put that dwn and start praticing on ur madden 09 cause it's the only football game u can buy if u want to play football " and I just felt like I was just slapped or something because he was right .

Wow... all that just to say you wish EA hadn't bought the exclusive rights to the NFL?

I could have spent my time counting my fingers instead.
And please... this is not twitter, there's no need to talk about your daily life.

I hate that too but people have talked about the exclusive rights for years and we're not gonna get another company making a NFL game until 2012.

soxnut1018 07-15-2009 08:57 PM

:brickwall Do we really need a new thread for this?

Texans989 07-15-2009 08:57 PM

ya it seems like somebody mentions this everyday. Yes we all wish they both had rights to nfl but they dont so oh well get over it. Not tryin to be a jerk or anythin but this has been mentioned several times b4

curve03 07-15-2009 09:07 PM

SrryQL a storm jus knocked my power out I'm bored glad I invested in this I phone and I'm not mad at EA. Jus perplexed

Beefyeggmuck 07-15-2009 09:10 PM

Cool story bro.

DorneyDave 07-15-2009 09:20 PM

Today me and this guy talked about the weather. We talked about how much it has been raining and stuff, then we just kinda had an awkward silence.