Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Sign (/forums/showthread.php?t=334983)

run-n-shoot 07-15-2009 09:45 PM

Sign

sign if you want apex to be a madden consultant

KANE699 07-15-2009 09:52 PM

Re: Sign

Is it possible to put up a poll?

nhiverson 07-15-2009 10:06 PM

Where do i Sign?

:)

Jimixiii 07-15-2009 10:10 PM

yeah, shoulda made it a poll...i definitely think they need someone to change the physics but the problem is sometimes it seems like Ian either doesn't think the physics or their engine needs work or it's just too big of a task to fix.

Other Guy 07-15-2009 10:11 PM

Hopefully he is not pointing out anything that the dev team doesnt already know about.

leo2k2ndc 07-15-2009 10:13 PM

To do this they need a new engine ... and also need it to be the same size or maybe less then the current one, to fit on discs the size that fits both systems ... Thats what I know being a programmer .. But like I said there is maybe a better one that might be less in size .. But IDK, I only produced one game, pretty plain too ..

MattIntellect 07-15-2009 10:20 PM

Guys, Apex is great, but it's not like Ian hasn't watched any of his YouTube videos that he post here. Most of the stuff he brings up is well known by us and the Madden team themselves. The problem with Apex is that he is arrogant and he thinks that he knows the exact solution to fix some of Madden's problems, but he is not a game developer. Everyone gives so much praise to Apex for finding the truf, but I think it's best to be a leader and not a follower. We have so many people who are now 'truf chasers', yet the truf has been known for quite some time.

To the OP: You should have included a poll.

WolfpackJk 07-15-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattIntellect (Post 2039836901)
Guys, Apex is great, but it's not like Ian hasn't watched any of his YouTube videos that he post here. Most of the stuff he brings up is well known by us and the Madden team themselves. The problem with Apex is that he is arrogant and he thinks that he knows the exact solution to fix some of Madden's problems, but he is not a game developer. Everyone gives so much praise to Apex for finding the truf, but I think it's best to be a leader and not a follower. We have so many people who are now 'truf chasers', yet the truf has been known for quite some time.

To the OP: You should have included a poll.

THE TRUF HAVE BEEN KNOWN but yet it still the same year in and year out. madden ten looks no different.

can we get a simulation football for once EA? thats the question me, apex, and many more want to be answered

ill sign anyone who willing to bring the NFL in madden for once in this next gen era. so i would say yes to apex but he not the only one ill sign for tho