Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Is there a way to send my guy in motion only halfway? (/forums/showthread.php?t=335000)

sois 07-15-2009 10:19 PM

Is there a way to send my guy in motion only halfway?

I don't want him to run all the way across that takes too long. Can I send him back? I don't see it in the manual.

BigDofBA 07-15-2009 11:07 PM

Re: Is there a way to send my guy in motion only halfway?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sois (Post 2039836894)
I don't want him to run all the way across that takes too long. Can I send him back? I don't see it in the manual.

No you can't. He has to go all the way across. This has bugged me for a few years.

I wish you do more shifting. For example, after you set one guy in motion and he comes set, you should be able to send another guy in motion. I used to do this all the time in NFL 2k5 to give a lot of different looks.

Bballplaya72 07-15-2009 11:40 PM

I would like for EA to look into this for NCAA 11.

As the above poster said, when you have versitile athletes, the main priority should be flexibility on offense, moving people around and such.

You should be able to motion your player back halfway, and you should be able to motion multiple players to create different looks.

If I come out in Ace 2-TE set, I want to be able to flex a TE out wide, and motion the other TE in the backfield as an H-Back blocker to then have Strong I 3 WR look.

wonderl33t 07-16-2009 12:26 AM

I get around this by snapping the ball when the motion man is where I want him. It's very inexact but it sorta works.

BigDofBA 07-16-2009 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bballplaya72 (Post 2039837431)
I would like for EA to look into this for NCAA 11.

As the above poster said, when you have versitile athletes, the main priority should be flexibility on offense, moving people around and such.

You should be able to motion your player back halfway, and you should be able to motion multiple players to create different looks.

If I come out in Ace 2-TE set, I want to be able to flex a TE out wide, and motion the other TE in the backfield as an H-Back blocker to then have Strong I 3 WR look.

Yep. I've been wanting this for a while. It allows for a lot more plays.

sois 07-17-2009 11:00 PM

Devs - is this patchable?

sois 07-18-2009 11:52 AM

b

sois 07-19-2009 11:51 PM

u