Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Heisman vs. AA (/forums/showthread.php?t=335087)

ianlast 07-16-2009 03:25 AM

Heisman vs. AA

Which one are you going to roll with? So far I've really been liking Heisman, even with the default (non-patched) sliders, the only real issue is the CPU seems to know the plays you've picked. My biggest gripe with AA is that it seems you can drive the field just by making a bunch of short completions.

I'm going to try some slider combinations out on both levels, just interested in hearing what difficulty you guys are planning on using.

booker21 07-16-2009 03:32 AM

Re: Heisman vs. AA

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianlast (Post 2039838302)
Which one are you going to roll with? So far I've really been liking Heisman, even with the default (non-patched) sliders, the only real issue is the CPU seems to know the plays you've picked. My biggest gripe with AA is that it seems you can drive the field just by making a bunch of short completions.

I'm going to try some slider combinations out on both levels, just interested in hearing what difficulty you guys are planning on using.

depends how good sliders work after patch.

If i can make a realistic but challengin game from AA, i`ll stick with this. But if i can`t i`ll try to tweak Heisman.

AA is my priority.

htoole21 07-16-2009 04:20 AM

I used trinitys sliders and put them with heisman and got a great game.

Skyboxer 07-16-2009 07:52 AM

Pre patch it was Heisman all the way due to CPU not having any run game on AA. Seems the slider fix helped the CPU run game on AA so after 360 patch drops I may go back to AA if the AI run game is better.

Football4Natic 07-16-2009 08:22 AM

I chose Heisman

To me the slider fix is huge and sliders have no affect on A.I brians

On All American the cpu is just terrible and makes horrible decisions no matter what you do to the sliders

In Heisman the cpu qb makes better decisions.

If Sliders work right then Heisman level is the way to go because the cpu is smarter and with working sliders you can tweak the cheats that the level might have

Sliders cannot fix the brains of the cpu on All American...

Some of my boys who have a ps3...Have told me that even with the patch they can still get to many picks from the cpu qb on AA when the raised the slider for accuracy...

bipolar 07-16-2009 10:41 AM

I am looking for a good set of post patch sliders that will make the difficulty level somewhere between AA and heisman. either having it set on AA and sliders making it more difficult or set on heisman and sliders making it less difficult. i haven't had a chance to get the game yet to experiment and i was just wondering if anyone has a good set of post patch sliders for this?

BBkobe87 07-16-2009 10:42 AM

Those who have the patch, have you noticed a better pass rush because it is still very ineffective for me, but i seem to be in the minority

DarthRambo 07-16-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBkobe87 (Post 2039839366)
Those who have the patch, have you noticed a better pass rush because it is still very ineffective for me, but i seem to be in the minority

It's a littme better maybe??? I'm really not seein much of a difference tho to be honest. Only thing that helps is settting the HUM pass coverage to 95, and AI qb acc to 35.