Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   All in the family (/forums/showthread.php?t=335690)

dpw1717 07-17-2009 11:22 AM

All in the family

Well guys I do this every year and I always get a lot of help with it so any info would be great. So I am looking for players in college football NOW that are related to players in the NFL or former players in the NFL. They could also have a brother in college now like twins or even cousins. So add to my list. Thanks so far to the people that have added to the list. I also got this running on a couple of different sites.

Matt Simms QB at Louisville is the younger Brother of Chris Simms who plays QB for Denver Broncos and his dad who played for the New York Giants at QB Phil Simms.

LaTravis Washington, DB Nebraska Washington is the cousin of former Husker defensive back and first-round NFL Draft pick Fabion Washington, now a member of the Baltimore Ravens.

Javarris James RB of Miami is the cousin of Edgerrin James RB free agent in the NFL.

Marcus Sims FB (FSU) is the younger brother of Ernie Sims LB of the Detroit Lions.

Jack John Albert Elway III QB at Arizona State is the son of former QB of the Broncos John Elway.

Nebraska QB Zac Lee is the son of former NFL QB Bob Lee who played for 12 seasons in the NFL from 1969 to 1980, spending time with the Vikings, Falcons and Rams

Bobby Joseph Hebert III Center at LSU is the son of Bobby Hebert former quarterback for the New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons.

David Posluszny LB at ND is the younger brother of Paul Posluszny LB for the Bills.

Nick Montana QB at Washington next year and Nate Montana QB at ND are the sons of Joe Montana.

Mike Golic Jr. C at ND is the son of Mike Golic DL who played in the NFL for the Houston Oilers, Philadelphia Eagles, and Miami Dolphins.

Jerry Rice Jr. WR at UCLA is the son of HOF Jerry Rice WR

Duron Carter WR at Ohio State is the Son of former NFLWR Cris Carter.

Texas Longhorn QB Colt McCoy has a brother named Case that plays QB for Graham High School in Texas and is committed to play at Texas next year.

Coley White QB at West Virginia is the younger brother of Pat White who plays for the Dolphins.

Justin Tuggle QB of Boston College is the son of former NFL LB Jessie Tuggle who played for the Atlanta Falcons.

Tre Newton RB at Texas is the son of former Dallas Cowboys star Nate Newton

dpw1717 07-17-2009 11:24 AM

Re: All in the family

Jack John Albert Elway III is not playing anymore.

Dylan Favre QB at Bay St. Louis (MS) St. Stanislaus and will be in next year’s freshman class is the Nephew of NFL legend Brett Favre

dmac17 07-17-2009 06:32 PM

Craig Heyward Jr. plays (FB I think) at MTSU and Cameron Heyward play DT at Ohio State. They're the sons of Craig "Ironhead" Heyward who played for the Saints, Bears, Falcons, Rams, and Colts from '88 - '98.

dpw1717 07-22-2009 10:43 AM

This one is in the class of 2012 BUT I am sure you guys know the name. Barry Snaders JR. RB at Oklahoma City (OK) Heritage Hall. The list of colleges are Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Auburn and Tulsa.

Thanks for the guys that have added to the list and I hope people keep adding to it.

ebarws6 07-22-2009 03:32 PM

Stanford QB Andrew Luck is the son of former NFL player Oliver Luck.

milmont77 07-22-2009 04:17 PM

Deonte' Jackson - HB #3 at Idaho, cousin of Ram HB Steven Jackson.

I have no tie to Idaho other than running with them online for a challenge last year. I am a PSU alumni. That said, I know way more than I should about the Vandals. I am running with them again this year and I would like to see a game on TV this year beings that I know the roster inside and out. Look for Deonte' Jackson to have a good year this year in the WAC. It's in his genes and the Vandals OL is HUGE. I don't know how good they are, but they are monsterous

BZurch 07-22-2009 04:23 PM

Joe Haden #5 CB at UF brother Josh plays HB at BC and younger brother Jordan will be going to UF next season

Gibbz 07-22-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milmont77 (Post 2039881090)
Deonte' Jackson - HB #3 at Idaho, cousin of Ram HB Steven Jackson.

I have no tie to Idaho other than running with them online for a challenge last year. I am a PSU alumni. That said, I know way more than I should about the Vandals. I am running with them again this year and I would like to see a game on TV this year beings that I know the roster inside and out. Look for Deonte' Jackson to have a good year this year in the WAC. It's in his genes and the Vandals OL is HUGE. I don't know how good they are, but they are monsterous

Deonte' Jackson is a beast. One of the few on Idaho's roster.

Idaho vs. North Texas would be the pillow fight of the decade. :(