Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Who wants teambuilder codes??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=336715)

jaf112285 07-19-2009 08:16 PM

Who wants teambuilder codes???

Who has the game, but didnt get the teambuilder code? I just so happen to have an extra code for 13 (i think?) teams. Write me a short paragraph on why YOU should get them. People are probably going to say things like "bs" or whatever, but I promise you, I have them.

I'll tell you how after I give it out...

footballfanatic1 07-19-2009 08:23 PM

Re: Who wants teambuilder codes???

Well first off, I've been a member of this board for a long time. Although I may not post a whole lot, I've been around this community for years. I've also rented NCAA Football 10 for the 360 to see whether or not I should buy it, but it's hard to come to a decision without the TeamBuilder feature. I'd love to test it out and create some of my favorite high school teams which may ultimately be the deciding factor in buying the game or not.

I hope this is enough to warrant the code, my friend.

KleShreen 07-19-2009 08:28 PM

I really need one because I first had the game pre-ordered for the 360 version...switched it to PS2 version at midnight release...took the ps2 version back later that day for the 360 version...therefore missing out on the code that I really need because I want to create an entire conference of D2 schools and I'm one slot short of the teams I want. Haha.

jaf112285 07-19-2009 08:30 PM

Ya know what, screw making this a contest, you can have it. Ill send it over now.

edit: for footballfanatic. sorry kleshreen. Ill see what I can do about getting some more.

jaf112285 07-19-2009 08:37 PM

I really hope that this is the final straw in your decision to buy the game. Im having tons of fun so far with it, and might actually keep playing after madden comes out for reasons other than just getting draft classes.

footballfanatic1 07-19-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaf112285 (Post 2039862783)
I really hope that this is the final straw in your decision to buy the game. Im having tons of fun so far with it, and might actually keep playing after madden comes out for reasons other than just getting draft classes.

Thanks my man. The game is a step up from 09, and I think the TeamBuilder feature may have me sold. I'll continue playing and see if I still think it's worth purchasing.

As for Madden, I may just have to buy it too lol.

KleShreen 07-19-2009 09:01 PM

Boooooooooooo weak. lol

jaf112285 07-19-2009 09:07 PM

sorry buddy! youve already got TB!!! greedy!!! hahah.