Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   This may be a dumb question, but... (/forums/showthread.php?t=337828)

rlsimpson2 07-22-2009 07:18 PM

This may be a dumb question, but...

after I create a team on teambuiler how do I actually get it on my game? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I just got the game today and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance.

ram29jackson 07-22-2009 07:24 PM

Re: This may be a dumb question, but...

you have to be connected online- do you have that capability?

rlsimpson2 07-22-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 2039882391)
you have to be connected online- do you have that capability?

Yes, I'm connected, but I only have a Silver membership, does that matter? Also, I know you can purchase extra slots, but do I have to purchase every slot, or do they give you some free?

Hoos 07-22-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlsimpson2 (Post 2039882345)
after I create a team on teambuiler how do I actually get it on my game? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I just got the game today and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Well, first off, the team(s) that you created must have been created under the correct gamertag/PSN name (PS3 or 360). Depends on what version of the game you have.

If you have the game for the PS3, then the team(s) you created must have been created under a EA Sportsworld persona that is linked to your PSN name. Same thing goes for the XBox 360. Otherwise, you wont be able to find your teams within the TB option in the game itself.

Secondly, your game came with a TB code that unlocks 12 slots for you to download teams for use in the game. After this step, you can search for your team(s) by using the gamertag/PSN that you used on the TB website.

Hope that made sense!!! Good Luck :wink:

ram29jackson 07-22-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlsimpson2 (Post 2039882413)
Yes, I'm connected, but I only have a Silver membership, does that matter? Also, I know you can purchase extra slots, but do I have to purchase every slot, or do they give you some free?

i'm on ps3- not sure how yours works- follow team builder commands

Hoos 07-22-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlsimpson2 (Post 2039882413)

I have the 360 as well, but I'm not sure if you can do this on Silver account. Have you tried enetering your TB code that came with the game??

rlsimpson2 07-22-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoosier4974 (Post 2039882440)
Well, first off, the team(s) that you created must have been created under the correct gamertag/PSN name (PS3 or 360). Depends on what version of the game you have.

If you have the game for the PS3, then the team(s) you created must have been created under a EA Sportsworld persona that is linked to your PSN name. Same thing goes for the XBox 360. Otherwise, you wont be able to find your teams within the TB option in the game itself.

Secondly, your game came with a TB code that unlocks 12 slots for you to download teams for use in the game. After this step, you can search for your team(s) by using the gamertag/PSN that you used on the TB website.

Hope that made sense!!! Good Luck :wink:

Thanks everyone for the help!!

rlsimpson2 07-22-2009 07:38 PM

I got it. And it does work with the silver account. I was just unaware of the code on the back of the instruction manual. That did the trick. Thanks everyone!