Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   one thing that bugs me with both M10 and NCAA... (/forums/showthread.php?t=339060)

NDIrish98 07-25-2009 08:41 PM

one thing that bugs me with both M10 and NCAA...

is the fact that the RB's and WR's take way too long, or dont even catch up with the defender on an INT/FUM return. i was playing the demo and had a pass picked off by DeMarcus Ware and Domenik Hixon couldnt catch up to him. where's the speed at man?

Moegames 07-25-2009 09:17 PM

Re: one thing that bugs me with both M10 and NCAA...

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDIrish98 (Post 2039901861)
is the fact that the RB's and WR's take way too long, or dont even catch up with the defender on an INT/FUM return. i was playing the demo and had a pass picked off by DeMarcus Ware and Domenik Hixon couldnt catch up to him. where's the speed at man?

Well i think Hixon is under rated for speed in madden myself..i think he should be rated a tad faster....plus you gotta consider that Ware is pretty damn fast for a LB, i think in real life he's like 4.5 or so....and momentum plays a HUGE roll in madden this year..which could be another reason why..hard to say. I know the game aint perfect but alot of this stuff can be tweaked easily...

ACardAttack 07-25-2009 09:56 PM

Re: one thing that bugs me with both M10 and NCAA...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moegames (Post 2039902047)
Well i think Hixon is under rated for speed in madden myself..i think he should be rated a tad faster....plus you gotta consider that Ware is pretty damn fast for a LB, i think in real life he's like 4.5 or so....and momentum plays a HUGE roll in madden this year..which could be another reason why..hard to say. I know the game aint perfect but alot of this stuff can be tweaked easily...

That has something to do with it...but its a billion times better when a CB w/ the INT would be caught by a slow QB or TE or Oline man from behind