Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Difficulty question (/forums/showthread.php?t=339109)

canes21 07-25-2009 10:18 PM

Difficulty question

Okay, I haven't lost yet on All Pro or All Madden, but I prefer All Pro because it feels more realistic overall, plus it has no "spygate".

Anyways, I was wondering if I were to put the difficulty on custom and upped the sliders to the same level as All Madden if I would get the difficulty of All Madden, but it would eliminate spygate or any other cheesy things.

kehlis 07-25-2009 10:27 PM

Re: Difficulty question

Have you tried doing it?

canes21 07-25-2009 10:34 PM

Not yet. Once I get off here I might.

I could do it now, my 360 is basically connected to my PC.

kehlis 07-25-2009 10:36 PM

I would be curious to hear the results.

I will be using custom sliders regardless, but I hope the spygate thing isn't an issue. That has drove me nuts for years.

canes21 07-25-2009 10:38 PM

I really noticed it a lot in the demo. I would pass it every play and they would always come out in a 3-2-6. Then I call a draw up the middle. What do they come out in? 3-4 Predator Blitz. Yea right. I had a Shotgun Spread, they would never randomly do that.

ACardAttack 07-25-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canes21 (Post 2039902327)
Okay, I haven't lost yet on All Pro or All Madden, but I prefer All Pro because it feels more realistic overall, plus it has no "spygate".

Anyways, I was wondering if I were to put the difficulty on custom and upped the sliders to the same level as All Madden if I would get the difficulty of All Madden, but it would eliminate spygate or any other cheesy things.

I asked something like this in the difficulty opinion poll thread...I know in like NCAA 05 or something (the last EA sports game I have) you could do this...but we all know not everything got carried over to next gen....can you do this with madden 09?

canes21 07-25-2009 11:28 PM

I think it is safe to say after one full game that doing this eliminates spygate. I could actually call dives and not have Polamalu blitzing along with the two LB's. I was catching the defense off guard and getting some nice gains.

MattieShoes 07-26-2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canes21 (Post 2039902617)
I think it is safe to say after one full game that doing this eliminates spygate. I could actually call dives and not have Polamalu blitzing along with the two LB's. I was catching the defense off guard and getting some nice gains.

Eeeexcellent Smithers... :woot:When I was a kid, my mom always made fun of me when I claimed the computer cheated. It pissed me off so much, YES IT DOES CHEAT!