Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Me after an NCAA 10 Loss (/forums/showthread.php?t=339759)

SiMbEcK11 07-27-2009 09:31 PM

Me after an NCAA 10 Loss

Does anybody else get this pissed after a loss? I am in year 2 of my dynasty with Eastern Michigan. Was 10-3 the first year with a bowl win on Heisman, now this year I am 1-7 =(. I didn't even know my wife was taping me until after this video had been filmed and she showed me the recording. WOW I didn't realize how ridiculous I am. I will never get mad like that again, I am glad she taped me, I am like a 12 yr old in this video. That is my son she is recording while I am talking, then she moves the camera to me towards the end of the video. Her ****ting on me makes me laugh every time I watch this. I had to share this with everybody on this forum to see what you guys think. This was me after my week 9 loss to Temple, when I had almost every recruit on my board visiting. I was up 28-21 with 30 seconds left. I wanted to get the best stats possible for my HB, so I kept running with him even though Temple had no timeouts left. My HB fumbled on their 5, they recovered. They get to a 4th down on their own 4 yard line, and they throw a 96 yard pass to bring the game to overtime with about 20-25 seconds left. I lose in overtime. I didn't play prevent because I thought they had no chance to score. Anybody else ever been this pissed?
View My Video

7unholyconfessions7 07-27-2009 10:04 PM

Re: Me after an NCAA 10 Loss

Although I am glad you're playing with eastern michigan, I felt far too much sexual tension in that video.

dukerock12 07-27-2009 10:09 PM

dont get embarrased. i was like that after i was down 28-14 to texas with baylor. intercepted a pass for a td. held texas on defense. had a nice drive down field with 2 minutes left. 1st and goal i scramble with griffin and flip into the end zone for a touchdown. i go to kick the extra point and the review screen comes up and the play was reversed. how? why? i dont know. i was clearly in. its alright though. 2nd and goal on the 1. texas' DE breaks through the line and pops jay finley and he coughs the ball up and a corner picks it up and scores a 99 yard td. now thats not CPU cheating at all. i was really pissed!

but then next season #5 texas was embarased after losing 33-14 at home to us after jay finley pooped all over their defense with 224 yards. what can i say paybacks a bitch, aint it?

jsg 07-27-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiMbEcK11 (Post 2039913417)
Does anybody else get this pissed after a loss? I am in year 2 of my dynasty with Eastern Michigan. Was 10-3 the first year with a bowl win on Heisman, now this year I am 1-7 =(. I didn't even know my wife was taping me until after this video had been filmed and she showed me the recording. WOW I didn't realize how ridiculous I am. I will never get mad like that again, I am glad she taped me, I am like a 12 yr old in this video. That is my son she is recording while I am talking, then she moves the camera to me towards the end of the video. Her ****ting on me makes me laugh every time I watch this. I had to share this with everybody on this forum to see what you guys think. This was me after my week 9 loss to Temple, when I had almost every recruit on my board visiting. I was up 28-21 with 30 seconds left. I wanted to get the best stats possible for my HB, so I kept running with him even though Temple had no timeouts left. My HB fumbled on their 5, they recovered. They get to a 4th down on their own 4 yard line, and they throw a 96 yard pass to bring the game to overtime with about 20-25 seconds left. I lose in overtime. I didn't play prevent because I thought they had no chance to score. Anybody else ever been this pissed?
View My Video

i lost the same exact way. i'm glad i wasnt being filmed because i threw a fit like my 5 year old nephew does when he doesnt get a toy.

Seven4One 07-27-2009 10:25 PM

congrats on you baby, I have a 6 month old daughter myself. I haven't got this mad yet because I haven't start my dynasty. Even though I got whoop last night by VT 55-14. Well, good luck

Alabama_Slim 07-27-2009 10:29 PM

your lucky, my gf calls me a video game nerd and tells me to get a life. and not in a loving way like your wife. no way our relationship is going to survive next season, I'm losing 14 starters and my entire OL:frown: ;-)

CM Hooe 07-27-2009 10:36 PM

You think that you get bad when you lose... my brother punched a hole in the drywall of our house after I beat him by one in NCAA 09 last summer in our online dynasty; the margin of defeat was a missed extra point after what is normally said to be the game-tying touchdown. :)

LionsFanNJ 07-27-2009 10:41 PM

man, you are way more calm than i would have been. I'm usually cursing as loud as can be at the TV. My wife just facepalms, or depending on what happens laughs.