Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 10 Video: Pro Bowl (/forums/showthread.php?t=340304)

Deegeezy 07-29-2009 02:29 PM

Re: Pro Bowl Gameplay video

I skip the Pro Bowl 90% of the time anyway. Would be nice to have but to me it isn't a big deal.

iLukeisamazing 07-29-2009 02:32 PM

I love that this thread was COMPLETELY derailed because of helmets.

DickDalewood 07-29-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earl1963 (Post 2039922543)
"If you see it in the game on Sunday then you will see it in Madden"

Then EA where are correct team helmets? In the Pro bowl teams wear their own helmets. EA is full of Shhhhhhh. Lies lies lies, i'm so tired of it.

:jpshakehe

Here we go...

Golden28 07-29-2009 02:38 PM

Compared to the demo of the Superbowl on my PS3 these graphics look incredible.

Should I be worried that the PS3 is falling behind in the graphics department this year or does the Pro Bowl video look great, not because it's on the 360, but because it's a much later build than the Superbowl demo and will look equally good on the PS3?

Lordcledus 07-29-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle (Post 2039922963)
Isn't that at Indy's DOME stadium? What's with the rain?

RCA Dome was torn down last year. Our new place has a roof that can be opened or closed.

DickDalewood 07-29-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden28 (Post 2039923436)
Compared to the demo of the Superbowl on my PS3 these graphics look incredible.

Should I be worried that the PS3 is falling behind in the graphics department this year or does the Pro Bowl video look great, not because it's on the 360, but because it's a much later build than the Superbowl demo and will look equally good on the PS3?

The PS3 demo of NCAA wasn't that great either, but the retail looked just fine.

The final products will be all but identical.

Golden28 07-29-2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickdalewood (Post 2039923451)
The PS3 demo of NCAA wasn't that great either, but the retail looked just fine.

The final products will be all but identical.

I feel better now.

Stroehms 07-29-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikan (Post 2039923102)
well that would be understandable if Madden 10 was a graphical BEAST but its far from it..

from the low rez field, to the low rez uniforms, to the small player models...and unrealistic lighting and colors.....this engine has not been impressive AT ALL since Madden 2007.

sure Madden 07's players all looked like they were on steroids...but graphic wise, it was one of the best out there....we will never know how they could have improved on it if they didn't cut back on the game just to achieve 60fps in 2008. (well at least on the 360 :( )

MLB The show, PES 2009/10 (soccer game) and from gameplay clips....so far BackBreaker...are all doing doing so much more graphically (High rez player models, realistic Lighting) yet they all run at 60fps.

but don't get me wrong, I do like how they are trying to give each stadium its own authentic look when playing there....I can't explain it right now, but each stadium has its own atmosphere....and its not just "here is a stadium, here is the time of day....CPU calculate the look now".......it is more so, artistic.

MLB the Show, while graphical amazing, the player models are not. Shoulders too wide, arms too short, etc. They have the player faces down though.

On topic, I think it's a nice video but I don't think I'll be playing the Pro Bowl this year since I don't have any interest in it in real life either.