Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   TB Teams in an online dynasty............ (/forums/showthread.php?t=341158)

Hoos 08-01-2009 03:04 AM

TB Teams in an online dynasty............

I'll be participating a league soon where there are 12 human owned Team Builder teams. I believe that most of us have made custom logos for the unis and fields.

My question is this........in order to be able to see each other's custom logos during human vs human games, do we need to download each other's teams or is that somehow set up ahead of time by the league commishioner??

Hoos 08-01-2009 02:26 PM

Re: TB Teams in an online dynasty............

question answered............nothing to see here, move along!!!

ram29jackson 08-01-2009 05:31 PM

I want to know though? I assumed you could see them but havent played in that kind of league online yet-you can see them cant you?

Squeezee12 08-01-2009 06:04 PM

I believe the commish has to have all the TB teams downloaded. Then everything will be good.

ram29jackson 08-01-2009 06:26 PM

Thats a chore- it means he has to waste slots on his game ..?

Hoos 08-01-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeezee12 (Post 2039940993)
I believe the commish has to have all the TB teams downloaded. Then everything will be good.

That's what I was told by our league commish as well. Does suck though if the dynasty teams take up all of his slots. I'll see if I can get that answered. I know that he had to download them all before he could set up the league but maybe the dynasty servers actually stores the team once a league is established, maybe??

Sorry I didn't provide the answer earlier. I wanted to make sure that I could see the logos in an actual human vs human dynasty game first.

Squeezee12 08-02-2009 12:31 AM

It will only take the commish's slots until the dynasty is made. Once the dynasty is made and saved he can go back and delete the schools out of their slots. He does not have to leave them in the slots once the dynasty is made.