Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Confused about Online (/forums/showthread.php?t=341306)

bigpapaflair 08-01-2009 06:35 PM

Confused about Online

Ok, So I am a little confused here. When u create players & teams can u still use them in all online modes? I thought I read somewhere that if u alter the ratings u couldnt use them online but maybe I am trippin. I would like to kno this b4 I start editing any teams, created or not. And, who knos the best named roster out right now for PS3? Not lookin for through ratings edits & such unless there is a good one out there. Just want all the players to have their true names, positions, appearance etc.. Thanks :y220:

bigpapaflair 08-02-2009 12:33 PM

Re: Confused about Online

Does anyone know the answer to this please????

bigpapaflair 08-02-2009 07:23 PM

no-one??

jobalo85 08-02-2009 07:25 PM

The Commissioner's roster is the roster used in any online dynasty. So the edit would have to be on that roster, but any edits do carry over to online.

Also, you can upload TeamBuilder teams into and online dynasty if I'm not mistaken. Never done it myself, but I'm pretty sure that is possible.

Hope that helps...

coachchris 08-02-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigpapaflair (Post 2039945313)
no-one??

Check Tovarich thread for good named rosters for PS3. He is making some final depth chart changes right now and he didnt change many ratings unless it was a new player or someone who was projected as starter.

bigpapaflair 08-02-2009 09:41 PM

Thanks for the replies. I will give it a try

Jason_19 08-05-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coachchris (Post 2039945336)
Check Tovarich thread for good named rosters for PS3. He is making some final depth chart changes right now and he didnt change many ratings unless it was a new player or someone who was projected as starter.

Just to let you know, almost every single default rating for every single player is inaccurate.