Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Is there a such thing about being too negative about this game (/forums/showthread.php?t=342595)

Sundown2600 08-05-2009 09:06 PM

Is there a such thing about being too negative about this game

I mean...considering that I have been in absolute love, no...make that lust with the NCAA series since the PS1 days like many of you. Considering that last gen, as a college football fan I only needed a used copy of Madden just to see how NCAA players did in the pros. I never really had to play Madden. That's how satisfying NCAA was. Considering that next gen has been plagued with bugs and inexcusable glitches for two years in a row. Considering that it seems clear that NCAA is being given second class treatment compared to Madden on next gen systems by folks at EA/Tiburon (at least from a presentation standpoint). Considering the fact that these games are more expensive, but much less satisfying. Considering the fact that this game is a little more than 2 weeks old and I have already gone back to playing COD5, NHL09, and Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway?

Considering all of this. Is there such a thing as a person in this situation being too negative regarding this game?

:popcorn:

sois 08-05-2009 09:20 PM

Re: Is there a such thing about being too negative about this game

No. Being mad is warranted. They've taken 6 awesome gaming years from us. It's not life or death but it's not something to be happy about either.

sccavs64 08-05-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sois (Post 2039961770)
No. Being mad is warranted. They've taken 6 awesome gaming years from us. It's not life or death but it's not something to be happy about either.

Can't agree with this more. I'm simply just playing this game because i only have 3 other games (one being NCAA 09) and I am a huge college football fan.

mvandor 08-05-2009 09:30 PM

There are positives, personally I love the graphics, perfect player models have been achieved, wonderfully detailed stadiums, skies, lighting, etc. Really beautiful gamme on HD.

nmpfeiff 08-05-2009 09:46 PM

EA is so good at sucking people into buying there games. Everytime I pass by it a Walmart I come so close to buying it. I have 09 and want to stick with it after reading the reviews. I always think I might as well get it bc it may be a fun game but I have to drag myself away. I think this happens to other people imagining things not in the game while looking at the box. As long as people keep buying it will keep sucking. EA doesn't care what you think when you got it bc they have got their money.

Madden 10 does look bad a** though in the demo. It may actually be a very good game.

Sundown2600 08-05-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvandor (Post 2039961838)
There are positives, personally I love the graphics, perfect player models have been achieved, wonderfully detailed stadiums, skies, lighting, etc. Really beautiful gamme on HD.

I have to agree. The player models on close up shots look absolutely amazing! I can't lie. The only thing is EA went overboard in the muscles dept, especially on the O lineman, but that's nothing bad. I have an HD LCD screen too so I give props when they are due. It's still hard playing a buggy game with nice player models.

cyclone2426 08-05-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sois (Post 2039961770)

This is getting mad about it lol.<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X7xdUn1GPKQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

sois 08-05-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclone2426 (Post 2039962110)
This is getting mad about it lol.<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X7xdUn1GPKQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Yeah thats too mad :)

Normal mad is good enough. So does anyone know if I can trade this in towards CoD MW2 or is that 40 bucks offer only for Madden?