Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   crazy leinart and young could be on the outs with there team (/forums/showthread.php?t=343993)

Hova57 08-09-2009 09:46 PM

crazy leinart and young could be on the outs with there team

how bout them two have possibilty of being cut b4 season starts? busts or not given fair shake

ProfessaPackMan 08-09-2009 09:50 PM

Re: crazy leinart and young could be on the outs with there team

Neither of them will be cut before the season starts. Anybody that thinks either of them will be cut or somehow gone from their current teams before this season, Ben Franklin says step up to the plate then.

MassNole 08-09-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hova57 (Post 2039985767)
how bout them two have possibilty of being cut b4 season starts? busts or not given fair shake

Really is it that hard to use some semblance of proper English when starting a topic?

As for the question at hand, Vince Young just sucks and is another in the line of Andre Ware, Ryan Leaf, and David Klingler. I don't believe Matt Leinart has been given a fair shot yet, he is backing up a HOFer right now and for all we know could be to Kurt Warner what Steve Young was to Joe Montana.

CW McGraw 08-09-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassNole (Post 2039985828)
Really is it that hard to use some semblance of proper English when starting a topic?

As for the question at hand, Vince Young just sucks and is another in the line of Andre Ware, Ryan Leaf, and David Klingler. I don't believe Matt Leinart has been given a fair shot yet, he is backing up a HOFer right now and for all we know could be to Kurt Warner what Steve Young was to Joe Montana.

I don't buy that whole "Matt Leinart hasn't been given a shot" angle. The job was his to lose going into last season and him playing like a bum against the Raiders in the preseason forced Whisenhunt to bench him. He had the job and lost it.

Hova57 08-09-2009 10:28 PM

english wasn't my strong point in school. i think faster than i type so i miss words oh well.
to answer my own question- i think young is victim of his own success. he started out well, but he really messed things up with the suicide debocle. during the game they said he may be fighting just to make it to number 3 qb. he's amazing talent, but to get picked up he will have to show he is mentally in tune with the game.

Leinart he was given the chance on a team with no identity. Warner came in and gave them one. he was injured often and never seemed to get a hold of the offense.

I think Young and Leinart was shown up by vets, both players probably would have benefited if they played behind vets longer vs. playing out of the box. i think Young got one year behind Mcnair and Leinart didn't .

ClemsonTiger81 08-09-2009 10:57 PM

I dont think matt "mr. playboy" leinart is getting cut anytime soon, and vince young should have been cut last season

Piderman 08-09-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassNole (Post 2039985828)

ok what a minute, i feel like thats a once in a life time thing, but theres a very slim chance if it happening

CW McGraw 08-09-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piderman (Post 2039986321)
ok what a minute, i feel like thats a once in a life time thing, but theres a very slim chance if it happening

I don't know. Aaron Rodgers looks promising after replacing the most legendary sports figure ever.