Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Still no replays online! WHY? (/forums/showthread.php?t=345086)

Spills 08-12-2009 10:03 AM

Still no replays online! WHY?

My buddy and I were playing the 360 version last night and noticed that there are STILL NO REPLAYS ONLINE? WTF? I know the guys at EA play this game online - don't they want see a cool play again after it happens? Also, we played an entire game and I could maybe live with this if the auto-replay wasn't broken. Please EA, fix this immediately! I just want to see my plays and rub it in my buddy's face when I make a cool catch in the back of the end zone. Is that too much to ask?

Spills 08-12-2009 11:34 AM

Re: Still no replays online! WHY?

Does anyone think this is serious issue besides me? The patch list is getting longer.

Klocker 08-12-2009 01:11 PM

Perhaps because knuckleheads abuse it when playing online and drag the game out and irritate people with it?

Broncos86 08-12-2009 01:17 PM

What a great idea! "Let's view that replay!" "No... let's play the game." "Come on, I wanna see it!" "Can we just move on, already?"

Yeah, I really want online replays. :google:

judgejudy 08-12-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klocker (Post 2040004449)
Perhaps because knuckleheads abuse it when playing online and drag the game out and irritate people with it?

seriously, i HATE sitting through replays online. i was playing APF and this dude kept going back to the replay on decent plays. finally he blocked my field goal, and sat there looking at the replay for at least 5 minutes, so i quit the game. the last thing i want to do is sit around waiting for somebody to check out their replays.

rsoxguy12 08-12-2009 01:25 PM

If you're talking about the replay option in the pause menu, then that should not be added.
Auto-replays are an option. I think the benefactor of the play should be able to choose if they want to skip it, or rub it in their opponent's face.

Like if I scored a TD, the auto-replay would show it and only I would be able to skip it. If I don't, it would play through once and the game would keep going.

Aboogie5 08-12-2009 01:27 PM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Please no!!!! Replays allow dush bags to replay a play that they like.

Replays also allow complainers(like muah) to show how some of the pro tak moves are BULLLL

chrisphil1724 08-12-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spills (Post 2040003255)
My buddy and I were playing the 360 version last night and noticed that there are STILL NO REPLAYS ONLINE? WTF? I know the guys at EA play this game online - don't they want see a cool play again after it happens? Also, we played an entire game and I could maybe live with this if the auto-replay wasn't broken. Please EA, fix this immediately! I just want to see my plays and rub it in my buddy's face when I make a cool catch in the back of the end zone. Is that too much to ask?

I could be wrong but can't you just view a replay from EVERY play at the end of the game online? Even save the replay and upload it to the web?