Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Sack animation and weather.com (/forums/showthread.php?t=346884)

Goffs 08-15-2009 06:54 PM

Sack animation and weather.com

eh..im seeing the same sack animation over and over the one where the guy just throws the quarterback to the ground...anybody else seeing this?

so how do i get the accurate real time weather ingame? do i have to sign in to something?

emacfenian 08-15-2009 07:00 PM

Re: Sack animation and weather.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrnoobie (Post 2040027939)
so how do i get the accurate real time weather ingame? do i have to sign in to something?

If you're connected to XBox Live or PSN, I believe you'll automatically get the real time weather in game.

Luca Brasi 08-15-2009 07:04 PM

LOL i have only gotten 2 QB sacks so far in like 5 games so i haven't a clue :google:

Goffs 08-15-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emacfenian (Post 2040027970)
If you're connected to XBox Live or PSN, I believe you'll automatically get the real time weather in game.

i am connected and all my games says 75 degrees...i recall having the same problems with NCAA09 but i just dont remember how to fix it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luca Brasi (Post 2040027984)
LOL i have only gotten 2 QB sacks so far in like 5 games so i haven't a clue :google:

lol play with a friend online and you will start noticing it

SteelCityChamp 08-15-2009 07:21 PM

I've seen about 3 o4 4 different ones. I've seen one where the QB got smacked head on and fell directly on his back and got put out of the game. (That was C. Batch btw and it looked real as hell.) I usually control one of the pass rushers and I notice that if you can get through, if you have good coverage, if you don't sack him he will run into a sack from one of the cpu controlled rushers and that triggers some different animations. You have to use the right analog stick to steer around blockers and if you can get good at it, you will see more sacks. I got 10 in one game.

loonsluv 08-15-2009 08:07 PM

10 in one game.. Wow a lil too much for me :-)

DevilsEve666 11-12-2009 02:17 AM

I'm still trying to figure out how the weather.com thing works in franchise...i just played my first preseason game and it said it was 72 degrees in Green Bay. So this obviosly isn't real-time weather is it? Maybe it consults the actual weather for that particular day (august 15, 2009) That would be very cool, does anyone know if that is how the weather works?

Valdarez 11-12-2009 02:32 AM

I've managed 7 in one game before in Franchise mode (4 by Ratliff), but that's an anomaly for sure. I have only seen 3 or 4 sack animations through roughly 3 seasons in offline play (about 50 games). I did see an awesome smackdown of Felix Jones when he tried to block Osi Umenyiora who had a clean run on the QB. Felix went down H A R D and Osi still made the nigh instant sack.