Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Is there any way to get the CPU to run well? (/forums/showthread.php?t=347492)

PVarck31 08-17-2009 12:00 AM

Is there any way to get the CPU to run well?

It doesn't matter who I face, they can't run. Right now in the 3rd quarter. Ryan Grant has 7 carries for -1 yards!! WTH

CubsNBroncos 08-17-2009 12:03 AM

Re: Is there any way to get the CPU to run well?

I must suck, because the elite backs torch me. You could try setting the reaction time and block shedding sliders down a bit. Wish I had your problem, and I'm only on All Pro. :(

PVarck31 08-17-2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CubsNBroncos (Post 2040035127)
I must suck, because the elite backs torch me. You could try setting the reaction time and block shedding sliders down a bit. Wish I had your problem, and I'm only on All Pro. :(

I jacked up their running sliders. I don't know man. The more I play the more I find wrong. :y6:

bkrich83 08-17-2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CubsNBroncos (Post 2040035127)

Same with me. On AP Micheal Turner and Jarious Norwood tore me up.

PVarck31 08-17-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkrich83 (Post 2040035139)
Same with me. On AP Micheal Turner and Jarious Norwood tore me up.

Have you guys messed with sliders at all? Maybe I just need a good set. I am just super frustrated right now.

RunRickyRun34 08-17-2009 12:08 AM

I jacked up the slider to 85 but it seemed I was getting to many long runs. Did see more pro-tak animations though. It was pretty cool.

CAG CheechDogg 08-17-2009 12:09 AM

:cheers444Hey buddy, I am working on some slider settings for just about every type of player out there.

I am going to have 3 versions of sliders. Hopefully I can have them done by next week. Let me ask you some questions.

1. What team do you play with?

2. Do you like to run or pass more?

3. How many minute quarters do you play?

4. What defense do you run?

5. When you play defense, what position do you use the most?

Let me know what type of player you are, not everyone is going to have the same experience since we do not all have the same reaction times. I myself don't control the defensive players when the cpu is running, I wait to see if the first defender tackles him or not. I use the safeties and I come out of nowhere and lay the big hit if my DL or LBs missed the tackle.

I myself like the cpu to be able to run the ball on me, but only if the team would do that in real life. So that is what I am trying to do with my sliders.

I can help you out, I have helped many others in the past get custom sliders just for them. So let me know if you would like me to help you out and I will.

bkrich83 08-17-2009 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjv31 (Post 2040035149)
Have you guys messed with sliders at all? Maybe I just need a good set. I am just super frustrated right now.

I was on AP default. It could be that I am just not that good. :)