Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Enough waiting, I want answers (/forums/showthread.php?t=348640)

White Out 08-19-2009 12:54 PM

Enough waiting, I want answers

I dont give a rats *** about certification, Microsoft, or any damn thing. I want to know right now, no, sorry.. YESTERDAY, 2 weeks ago.. is this next patch going to fix progression or not? If I dont get a response on this forum today I'm going to be calling EA sports every 2 minutes until they fess up to what I think everyone here knows ... they aint doing **** about it.

Enough crap Adam, is progression repaired in patch2 or not? I think the people who pay your ****ing salary with our hard earned dollars deserve at least a yes or a ****ing no.

yanks26ngoin 08-19-2009 12:59 PM

Re: Enough waiting, I want answers

Agreed. I just cant play Dynasty Mode without it. I only do it, just so I can get a draft class in Madden with some of the real players in it. I want to get a real dynasty going and get into it! But I cant do that with this terrible progression.

sois 08-19-2009 01:01 PM

You might as well move on to plan B. A thread like this will be locked shortly and if anything, make EA employees never come back to OS.

White Out 08-19-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sois (Post 2040050483)
You might as well move on to plan B. A thread like this will be locked shortly and if anything, make EA employees never come back to OS.

Wow did you give up your lunch money in school on a daily basis too?

jhawkmike 08-19-2009 01:06 PM

Yeah, you call them every 2 minutes! That will teach them! Way to stick it to the man! Fight the power!

Hopefully you have an unlimited long distance calling plan and an understanding employer.

jello1717 08-19-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Out (Post 2040050437)
I dont give a rats *** about certification, Microsoft, or any damn thing. I want to know right now, no, sorry.. YESTERDAY, 2 weeks ago.. is this next patch going to fix progression or not? If I dont get a response on this forum today I'm going to be calling EA sports every 2 minutes until they fess up to what I think everyone here knows ... they aint doing **** about it.

Enough crap Adam, is progression repaired in patch2 or not? I think the people who pay your ****ing salary with our hard earned dollars deserve at least a yes or a ****ing no.

With a well thought out and constructive post like this, I'm sure EA will just be itching to answer your question. I'm sure they're typing a PM for you as I write this.

sois 08-19-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Out (Post 2040050517)
Wow did you give up your lunch money in school on a daily basis too?

I'm mad too, White Out, but this is just going to get you banned from OS. Call EA, send letters, find out who the head guys are and try to communicate with them.

Posting here obviously isn't gonna get any results, although it would be pretty damn funny if this thread worked as intended and Adam posted everything he knows due to your threats ;)

Jeremy7679 08-19-2009 01:13 PM

This thread is a very cunning plan that will most likely succeed. Brilliant.