Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   for those without live who didn't get the roster (/forums/showthread.php?t=348834)

mooch49 08-19-2009 07:38 PM

for those without live who didn't get the roster

3 Attachment(s)
i attached today's roster update and 2 programs to transfer. it's best and easiest to use a memory card. if you want to use the hard drive, you have to have the transfer cable. here are directions to use.

1) copy your madden profile save from your hard drive to a memory card, this step is not needed if using hard drive
2) unzip both attached files with winrar or similar program
3) run xplorer360, drive, open (MC or hard drive), partition 1, content, then look for your profile. it should start with E, under that is the madden folder (454108C6), open that is a 00000001 folder. all this should be done on the left side. now once you open that folder, you will side a file(s) on the right side. right click on it and extract. i guess the desktop would be a good place
4)now right click on it and delete
5) run the program xploder resigner. you have to register at http://gamecheats.xploder.net/forumhome.php
6) this process is free. once you get username and password, run that program. then click open. search for that file on the desktop. check the three boxes. then press save id's. then press rehash. then press save id's again. now open the roster file i have attached. unzip it first. then press load id's, the press resign
7) run xplorer360 again. go to the profile name (E..........), then the madden folder (454108C6), then the 0000001 folder. right click on that and insert file. use the one you just extracted (the roster i attached)
8) then fire up 360 with memory card and load or you can copy it to the hard drive.

hope this helps.

AnthonyPhillips 08-19-2009 08:10 PM

Re: for those without live who didn't get the roster

So this is the way to do it without the XChange software? So from my understanding with what you just typed I extract my profile from my memory card and then use the xploder resigner software to make my profile compatible with the roster you provided? That sounds simple enough. I'm gonna give it a try.

mooch49 08-19-2009 08:31 PM

yeah i kinda learned it by myself with a little help from google. i wanted to find a save for a certain game. i did and then tried to transfer it. the 360 would read it, but it would never load. so i found that you needed another program to make the profiles match. that's where i found resigner. using it i had problems at first. the save still wouldn't load. then i kept fooling around with the program and evenutally i got it to work. the key is to rehash before you resign.

AnthonyPhillips 08-19-2009 08:38 PM

Everything worked fine with the programs and all but the roster is old. Its the same roster that came with Madden. I loaded it Madden81709 and it loaded fine but it doesn't have Favre or Vick or any roster moves made at all. Are you sure you uploaded the right roster?

mooch49 08-19-2009 08:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
maybe i mixed them. try this one. sorry about that.

AnthonyPhillips 08-19-2009 08:56 PM

Yep its right now. I guess you just got the updates confused but the Roster-Online one has Favre and Vick and all the moves. Thanks for the update and the explanation of the xploder resigner program.

arden_05 08-19-2009 09:15 PM

On behalf of everyone without XBL, thanks for being considerate enough to post the roster. Much respect:woot:

tonybologna 08-19-2009 09:30 PM

That's a great tut for the transfer kit users. I used to have one but not anymore but this would've helped me tremendously. I never could get my files to work with the transfer kit & various softwares to go with them.

I tried XPort,XChange,& XPlorer360 but not any one of them would load my files without corruption. Your tut here will be great for 360 users that don't have Live to get rosters or any other files for games. Thanks! :)