Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   online co op (/forums/showthread.php?t=348986)

Lambeau 1919 08-20-2009 01:32 AM

online co op

I cant stay connected for coop play We start the game and at the kickoff screen it says we lost connection to peer. Is anyone else having this problem?

rsoxguy12 08-20-2009 01:45 AM

Re: online co op

I've played 2 co-op games online with no problems. I'm on ps3 with a wireless connection. I've also played 2 ranked games, and 1 online franchise game. All ran smooth without lag and without connecton problems.

fordblues 08-20-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambeau 1919 (Post 2040055089)
I cant stay connected for coop play We start the game and at the kickoff screen it says we lost connection to peer. Is anyone else having this problem?

I've been having it every game I've tried to play with a good friend who lives across the country from me.

That may be part of the problem, although we've been able to play coop on any other game (Halo, Gears) without issues.

aznjohnny333 10-18-2009 02:38 AM

I might have found the solution to fix the connection to your peer has been lost message after selecting the kickoff for online co-op mode. I think it's because we have customized audible packages. You have to reset this. Go into my madden, settings, game options, and change your favorite team to clear custom audibles. Gotta change your offensive playbook and defensive playbook to reset it too. Someone test it out and let me know.