Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form) (/forums/showthread.php?t=350205)

CFraychineaud 08-23-2009 02:25 AM

Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form) Spoiler

1 Attachment(s)
Alright so here it is. I only have the first 29 draft classes so far, but I will update the file when I get the rest.

I separated it by tabs. The one most of you will be interested in is the 4th tab for Drafted Players. I did it by position, and went through with the sort function on ALL teams to get ever player drafted. I sorted it by potential because it becomes visible if the player was drafted by any team you control (I controlled all of them), and before you say what if the player wasn't drafted!?! but had an A potential. For some weird reason it puts them in order with ?? for his potential but puts them right there with the other A's anyway, if it was on the cusp of A's and B's I signed them to make sure. The other thing, because I sorted by potential, sometimes players with lower overall ratings were higher than ones with higher overalls. You'll just have to figure out which guys you want to shoot for, but hopefully this will make scouting the players and knowing what kind of quality is coming up and which positions will be available for the drafts each year.

Lastly, my suggestion would just be to look for the top supposed player in the draft when it first lets you scout, or the top couple, and look for the name in whatever position he is.. if u see it, it will tell you which draft class he is apart of, then just scroll down and check anyone else out with that same # for his draft path.

*Oh and if you decide to change or add stuff to this and repost it, thats fine but please link this original thread or give me some credit in it cause this took alot of work. Thanks.

Exonerated 08-23-2009 02:31 AM

Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

lol i'm tempted.

I Peench 08-23-2009 02:32 AM

Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

(for ruining online franchise)

hitstreak13 08-23-2009 02:52 AM

Dude, tons of people play online and only a few percentage of those come on this board so it will not ruin franchise.

OP, good job on this. You should put "spoiler" in the title so people would open the file at their own risk.

Thank you for your hard work.

CFraychineaud 08-23-2009 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitstreak13 (Post 2040071458)
Dude, tons of people play online and only a few percentage of those come on this board so it will not ruin franchise.

OP, good job on this. You should put "spoiler" in the title so people would open the file at their own risk.

Thank you for your hard work.

Ill put spoiler on it, but I sort of figured that the title clearly explained what it was, and if they didn't want to know. They didn't have to read it, or download the file, or open the file, or switch to the tab that has the info about drafted players on it.

Some might even just use it for the players already in the game with the roster updates and not look at the drafted players at all.

CFraychineaud 08-23-2009 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Peench (Post 2040071407)
Thanks!!!!!!!!!

(for ruining online franchise)

LoL, don't download the file and look at the names if you don't want to know. This is just a tool for people who don't want to spend AS much time scouting players, or want to know what positions will have quality players coming out before resigning a free agent or picking one up, or even letting one go. If you don't like it or don't want to know, DON'T GET THE FILE!

I Peench 08-23-2009 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFraychineaud (Post 2040071494)
LoL, don't download the file and look at the names if you don't want to know. This is just a tool for people who don't want to spend AS much time scouting players, or want to know what positions will have quality players coming out before resigning a free agent or picking one up, or even letting one go. If you don't like it or don't want to know, DON'T GET THE FILE!

I understand that and I won't. But, all it will take is one guy in my OF to do so...

Oh well. Knew something like this would come out eventually. So, no worries.

Faizon 08-23-2009 05:14 AM

I looked, only cause this is gonna be my last season of franchise.

Now I'll just use this to rape online leagues :)

Shhh, keep this quiet!