Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Brandown Marshall (DEN)for Corey Webster (NYG) (/forums/showthread.php?t=350269)

akiladae 08-23-2009 10:20 AM

Brandown Marshall (DEN)for Corey Webster (NYG)

I am doing the Giants in a franchise and executed this trade:

Giants get:
Brandon Marshall
K. Lichtensteiger
3rd Round Pick

Broncos get:
Corey Webster
2nd Team Center
2nd Round Pick

Real life, Giants probably wouldn't have done it b/c of Plax, but what do you think?

Mindflare210 08-23-2009 10:28 AM

Re: Brandown Marshall (DEN)for Corey Webster (NYG)

What do you mean by "they wouldn't have done it because of Plax"?

Brandon Marshall is not a convicted felon, just saying...

akiladae 08-23-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindflare210 (Post 2040071979)
What do you mean by "they wouldn't have done it because of Plax"?

Brandon Marshall is not a convicted felon, just saying...

Thought Brandon was arrested for domestic battery and other chrages. Figured the Giants didn't want to deal with another player with disciplinary issues.

But I don't care want anyone says, Giants are hurting for a reciever and need a playmaker to avoid teams lining up nine in the box against them.

fourthreemafia 08-23-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akiladae (Post 2040072009)
Thought Brandon was arrested for domestic battery and other chrages. Figured the Giants didn't want to deal with another player with disciplinary issues.

But I don't care want anyone says, Giants are hurting for a reciever and need a playmaker to avoid teams lining up nine in the box against them.

Yep...Marshall is just as much of a jack off as Plax was...possibly more. Only difference is, instead of carrying an unregistered guy and shooting himself, Marshall beats on women.

foe84 08-23-2009 12:40 PM

seeing how its just a video game...he can't get arrested. And yes, they do need a WR. I play with the giants also and the passing game is limited. I think beckum is my main target bc of cross patterns

Mindflare210 08-23-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akiladae (Post 2040072009)

ARRESTED, not convicted. Big difference.

vaibhavp3 08-24-2009 09:15 AM

plax should have 1 awareness in madden NFL 10, the guy shot him self in the leg lolll.

mrgoodkat 08-24-2009 11:01 AM

I would argue that B/C of Plax, the Giants would do it. They have been shopping hard for another WR, and even looking at Marshall specifically.

This league is full of domestic abusers. If teams were honestly going to go the route of bringing in only character guys, they wouldn't go anywhere.