Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What fatigue issue? (/forums/showthread.php?t=350977)

cgrierwv75 08-25-2009 08:24 AM

What fatigue issue?

I've played about 75 games total and i have no idea what this "fatigue issue" is... someone please explain?

BTW i think patch #2 looks pretty darn good. But that's b/c the progression thing doesn't really affect me. i may only complete a season or two in dynasty. i am a online player.

ulua 08-25-2009 08:38 AM

Re: What fatigue issue?

I'm thinking there talking about the sub in/out issue. Could be wrong tho.:nocomprende:

cgrierwv75 08-25-2009 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulua (Post 2040081652)
I'm thinking there talking about the sub in/out issue. Could be wrong tho.:nocomprende:

Well if i havent noticed it as someone who's worn this game out the last few years then it can't be that big of a deal.

Many people are griping about the progression thing but as i said that's not a big deal to me b/c im an online player and i doubt that i will play more than a season or two in dynasty.

JoBo513 08-25-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgrierwv75 (Post 2040081613)
I've played about 75 games total and i have no idea what this "fatigue issue" is... someone please explain?

BTW i think patch #2 looks pretty darn good. But that's b/c the progression thing doesn't really affect me. i may only complete a season or two in dynasty. i am a online player.

The players don't ever get tired. Especially on defense. For my dline and linebackers I have autosubs to have them come out at 90% and then come in at 100%. They very rarely come out. I haven't had issues on the offensive side. Sometimes when my receivers get tired they bring in defensive backs rather than my 6th or 7th receivers which I don't understand. Thats the issue I've been having with fatigue. I'm not sure if its different for anybody else.

cgrierwv75 08-25-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBo513 (Post 2040081764)
The players don't ever get tired. Especially on defense. For my dline and linebackers I have autosubs to have them come out at 90% and then come in at 100%. They very rarely come out. I haven't had issues on the offensive side. Sometimes when my receivers get tired they bring in defensive backs rather than my 6th or 7th receivers which I don't understand. Thats the issue I've been having with fatigue. I'm not sure if its different for anybody else.

I definitely haven't had this issue. I play as WVU and Noel Devine is subbed out multiple times per game due to fatique. Sometimes i even have to call timeout if i have gone no huddle for awhile to get Brown (QB) out of the red. I haven't noticed any difference on D. My players get tired just as often.

I'm thinking patch #2 was great and people are making a big deal out of things that are very small issues. From what i have read people have made the progression thing a much bigger deal than it is.

deucepoppi17 08-25-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgrierwv75 (Post 2040081836)
I definitely haven't had this issue. I play as WVU and Noel Devine is subbed out multiple times per game due to fatique. Sometimes i even have to call timeout if i have gone no huddle for awhile to get Brown (QB) out of the red. I haven't noticed any difference on D. My players get tired just as often.

I'm thinking patch #2 was great and people are making a big deal out of things that are very small issues. From what i have read people have made the progression thing a much bigger deal than it is.

U do know the "red" means ur guy is "in the zone" and heating up.....not fatigued.

Solidice 08-25-2009 10:14 AM

I've had HBs and WRs get subbed out with autosub due to fatigue, but thats about it.

Maynard 08-25-2009 10:29 AM

me too. the only players i ever see get tired are HB and sometimes WR. Never do i see anyone else get subbed due to fatigue.