Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   How can I make guys want to transfer to my school? (/forums/showthread.php?t=356018)

99ovr 09-09-2009 01:35 PM

How can I make guys want to transfer to my school?

Are there things you can do to make your school more appealing to players who want to transfer? Like does playing my backups alot have an impact?

jtstur2 09-09-2009 01:48 PM

Re: How can I make guys want to transfer to my school?

I was about to post the same question. I wish I knew. Hopefully someone can answer this.

bamaphant83 09-09-2009 03:03 PM

offer them more money than their current school. Thats what USC does and it works just fine.

ftball11 09-09-2009 03:25 PM

I really don't think there is any method to this madness. I think it is just random.

cgraves45 09-09-2009 03:49 PM

Theres no way to have more players transfer to your school. Players transfer because they dont like the position they're in at the the school they're at. So they transfer to a smaller school or to a school that has low rated players giving them the best chance to start. Thats why you usually wont see too many transfer to your school if you're a power house or if you have alot of high rated players. Try using a school like FIU or some other 1star teams.

NoDakHusker 09-09-2009 05:19 PM

the player transfer thing is totally random, you have really no control.

jfosh 09-09-2009 05:35 PM

Two things to keep in mind. One has already been said, Players wont transfer if they cant play (players at their position are better they wont transfer.)

The other thing, is keep your roster below 70 you need to have room for the transfers.

tj1182 09-10-2009 02:19 AM

I never seen a popup stating that someone wants to transfer to my school. That would be a nice feature though.