Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Ask Corso? and some other questions... (/forums/showthread.php?t=356991)

cgalligan 09-12-2009 04:40 PM

Ask Corso? and some other questions...

i tried using a few sets of sliders that call for the "ask corso" playcalling to help force you to mix things up... I think it was firstofrages that ask for it... anyway, i was wondering, when i ask Corso, what determinds the play he chooses for you??? i'm wondering this, because i remember "that other game" would recomend the plays based on your coach settings...

if i have my settings geared more towards a running team, they would call more running plays for me... i like to think of this as my offensive and defensive Coordinators...

by the way, is it possible to set your offensive and defensive strategy???

one more thing... with the sliders, can i adjust them globally or, are they linked to my specific user profile???

thanks...

thenextqb19 09-13-2009 12:19 AM

Re: Ask Corso? and some other questions...

Ummm somebody correct me if I am wrong but all I think he picks are Play action and power I plays

DerkontheOS 09-13-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenextqb19 (Post 2040169723)
Ummm somebody correct me if I am wrong but all I think he picks are Play action and power I plays

Basically....He just picks plays that set up other plays.....

Sliders are global, and I don't think team sliders have anything to do with ask Corso.

BhamTiger 09-25-2009 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenextqb19 (Post 2040169723)

Don't forget QB draws. He loves calling for a QB draw on 3rd and long when you have a 50 speed concrete shoes QB.

I use the Ask Corso to give me an idea of what play to call, but as "head coach", I reserve the right to override Corso's play selection (and often do).

I think it is somewhat determined by your coach profile. I typically am a run-heavy option-type team, and most of the plays that are called by Corso in-game are option run plays.