Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   coming back from Madden (/forums/showthread.php?t=357020)

i3man 09-12-2009 06:32 PM

coming back from Madden

Been playing Madden for the past month and just popped NCAA back in and it's confusing as heck. Wish they could have made the play calling screens move the same way, NCAA goes side-to-side and Madden goes up-down.

Tomba 09-12-2009 06:53 PM

Re: coming back from Madden

Quote:

Originally Posted by i3man (Post 2040167455)
Been playing Madden for the past month and just popped NCAA back in and it's confusing as heck. Wish they could have made the play calling screens move the same way, NCAA goes side-to-side and Madden goes up-down.

Not to mention the speed my friend. I went back to NCAA and just could not play it at all...They've def. made it difficu;t to like NCAA anymore. theyve been ab;e to really nail the speed in madden just about right that now ncaa is like some frenzied game. looks very unrealistic as well

MrOctober430 09-12-2009 07:53 PM

I've been pretty much playing Madden for the last few weeks now because it's more like a football game. Played NCAA for awhile and just couldn't get into it. The passing motion is awful, the CPU cheats like ****, no crowd energy. NCAA 10 is a poor excuse for a football game.

jbrown 09-12-2009 08:43 PM

I have to agree. I loved NCAA 10 when it came out. I then played madden and just put NCAA in again today and it is horrible. Please put in options to change the game speed next year.

deadlyCane 09-12-2009 10:13 PM

I feel you guys. For anyone who hasn't played Madden don't play it unless you want to hate NCAA 10.

NoDakHusker 09-12-2009 10:21 PM

I still like NCAA, but not the same way as before Madden.
Madden just plays better overall and has more substance.
The only thing I do in NCAA is my dynasty here and there. Still fun nonetheless.

i3man 09-13-2009 05:51 AM

You can't argue with the excitement college football brings though, some of the best games I've seen in a long time and they were all in just one day.

Wisconsin vs. Fresno State
Michigan vs. Notre Dame
Oklahoma St. vs. Houston
USC vs. Ohio State

da ThRONe 09-13-2009 09:13 AM

I cant understand for the life of me why the two engines are so different. It seems like a waste to invest time and effort into two different styles of play when its all football at the end of the day. If both teams worked on the same engine and then just tailored it to their levels. I think we would see way more improvements and equally as important less glicthes in a yearly cycle if they did this.