Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   All Madden I can sack the cpu 3/4 times with any DE (/forums/showthread.php?t=357668)

DaFunk4 09-14-2009 04:58 PM

All Madden I can sack the cpu 3/4 times with any DE

Im just woundering why its so easy to control a DE and sack the CPU. On all Madden difficulty not touching anything I get no pass rush period, but if I control my DE no m atter who it is from Peppers to a bum rated 60 overall or worse I can sack the CPU almost everytime.

Im hoping theres something I can do to stop this or mak eit so its not so easy. Im sure anyone can do this since its not hard at all.

Potatoes002 09-14-2009 05:39 PM

Re: All Madden I can sack the cpu 3/4 times with any DE

Slow game speed is impossible compared to normal game speed for getting sacks.

DaFunk4 09-14-2009 05:44 PM

Game speed was on very slow. Can sack the cpu everytime with any player. So easy to wiggle your way in a few secs, or ussually a nice finesse player just needs a quick flick right with the joy stick and you burn the Tackle.

Only time I cant sack the cpu with a bum is if he stumbles and falls and sometime I can still get back up and get the cpu in time.

countryboy 09-14-2009 05:49 PM

please share with me your secret. :)

ballymenasteve 09-14-2009 06:03 PM

Yeah, and not so long ago, you were posting that the blocking was perfect ???

What Human/CPU skill settings are you using?

slappybrown 09-14-2009 06:14 PM

Find this hard to believe, absent some serious tinkering with settings.

DaFunk4 09-14-2009 11:11 PM

Ya I said the blocking was perfect without touching and sliders on very slow. I then realized that the game speed is too slow for my liking and way slower then the NFL.

Also I wasnt playing a season when I posted that since I was waiting forever for the new rosters like most ppl and put my Madden away for about 2 weeks.

I wouldnt make this up... No matter I can control the LE and flick the right joy stick right quick on the snap and sack the QB everytime. I can do the samething with bum DE but once in awhile they fall down.

njmcfreak 09-14-2009 11:15 PM

I'm on normal and I'm having a small difficulty getting sacks. I can never get them with any CPU blitzers, I hate that.