Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Best Madden Generated Rookies to build Ur Franchise around (/forums/showthread.php?t=358289)

joeblax 09-16-2009 05:47 AM

Best Madden Generated Rookies to build Ur Franchise around

Okay after playing several seasons in my franchise i have decided to put up the names of some of the best madden generated players i have come across...

-QB-
1-COOPER RENO (pocket passer) 1st Round pick
My personal favorite is C.Reno he took the raiders to the super bowl a lot of times and whooped my *** the only 2 times i made it to the super-bowl with my team. Reno wins the League MVP almost every year he is in the league. I played with my franchise team for about 20 seasons and Reno was in the super bowl lot f those 20 seasons and won it.6 TIMES. AND HE PLAYS TILL HES 41 YEARS OLD BEFORE HE RETIRES AND STILL HAS A 93 RATING HE IS SECOND ONLY TO PAYTON MANNING IN ALL THE PASSING RECORDS WHEN HE RETIRES.

4-DARIUS PRYOR (Scrambler) Late 1st Round Pick
Absolute Monster. I am not a fan of scrambling QB's but Pryor is beast he is a very exciting player to player with in the game just when u think they are about to sack him he beaks the tackle and throws for a first down he pretty much a running back at 6'1 228 with high trucking and carrying ratings he never puts the ball on the ground i have played with him in some games and he’s so much fun to play and defensive backs CANNOT TACKLE THIS GUY! HE’S A BEAST!

2-JACK ENGLISH->1st round Pick
JONH ELWAY!!WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID (the most impressive thing i like about playing against this guy is that he doesn't throw allot of picks and if u are playing against a computer team that has him and its a close games chances are he will come back and win.

3-ACE GARRISON>

RUNNING BACKS

1-JELANI OKOYE-At 6'4 265 J.O IS A NIGHTMARE FOR TACKLERS I HAVE PUT ALOT OF DB's ON I.R WITH THIS GUY ABSOLUTE BEAST!!!!

2-PHILLP OKAFOR-THIS GUY AND OKOYE END UP HAVE ALL THE RUSHING RECORDS BY THE TIME THEY RETIRE.

3-DARBY MILES
4-OZZIE JONES
5-LEMARCUS TAYLOR

WIDE RECEIVERS (I usually go with speedsters)
1-JAMARIO BELLOWS
2-FLASH GORDEN-WHEN HE IS HEALTHY
3-AUNDRAY BENDER
4-KAMMEON WALKER.

OFFENSIVE TACKLE
1-LT>ENOKA OSHINOWO->YOU GET THIS GUY AND YOUR BLIND SIDE IS PROTECTED FOR 17 YEARS that’s how long he stays in the league for

2-RT>NICK ERICKSON>

GUARDS
1&2-THE ONKEN BROTHERS->I HAVE BOTH THIS GUYS ON MY TEAM AND I HAVE RUSHED FOR OVER 1'500 EVERY SEASON WITH J.OKOYE.

LINEBACKERS
1-CHEIF SANDERS
2-MACK JACKSON
3-BEN GRAY
4-TACK ADAMS aka

DEFENSIVE END
1-XAVIER COX
2-VANTEEGO CROSS
3-KIMBO BAKARI

CONER BACK
1-QUAN HENRY!!!!---YOU CANNOT THROW THE BALL ON THIS GUY HE IS SO FAST AND WOULD USUALLY PICK IT OFF. I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY SHUT DOWN CONERBACK HE TAKES AWAY HALF THE FIELD.

THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAV PLAYERS TO BUILD ANY TEAM WITH.

DakkoN 09-16-2009 06:17 AM

Re: Best Madden Generated Rookies to build Ur Franchise around

Caps lock is your friend.

Guggy107 09-16-2009 06:22 AM

lol @ caps lock

anyway, good thread. i look forward to checking on this tomorrow night. i havent gotten very far into a madden franchise yet, but my favorite on HC09 was ozzie jones. probably gonna go with something different this time though, as ive already got slaton. might go with a qb if i can.

ZoneKIller 09-16-2009 06:24 AM

Im not going to read it because I dont want to know who the best rookies are.
Isn't there already a page telling this info?

My question is.could you edit the title and put SPOILERS at the begining?
Thanks

shiflett 09-16-2009 07:10 AM

Weirdly I drafted Reno in my Jags franchise but couldn't sign him due to issues with cap, he ended up at the redskins. I ended up drafting Pryor the year after and he's been going pretty well so far :)

Random Hero 09-16-2009 09:55 AM

The reason Reno is so good is because if I Remember right he's basically a clone of Peyton Manning.

Bigman815 09-16-2009 10:00 AM

One of my favorite rookies, he isnt one of the best in the classes, guy name
Spoiler

Hes the back up to AP In My Vikes Franchise. Solid Number #2

TeamBuilder 09-16-2009 02:07 PM

Darius Pryor gets my vote... his trucking is better than a lot of running backs.